Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The evolving Steve Robertson

vCash

The evolving Steve Robertson

For a couple years now, Ole Miss folk told us Steve was an idiot. They said he's constantly wrong. They said he sells scout members lies to keep the fan base riled up.

But now, Steve is a devious conspirator that put together a master plan to smear Freeze. https://twitter.com/yancyporter/stat...11452489535488

Maybe next year, he'll be the Easter bunny.

vCash
    Funny that they claimed that about Steve when their own guy has literally admitted doing that exact thing.

Also, Yancy replies to himself on twitter. Lulz

vCash
    If Steve was so wrong about everything, they wouldn't even pay attention to him. Nothing speaks to his high rate of being exactly correct moreso than their obsession with him.

vCash
    Speaking of this yancy. Is that even a real person or is this some fake Twitter that rev freeze dreamed up with his public phone? I wonder because he's had the same fairy looking picture up on it forever. Seriously how could anyone show his face in public with the crap he writes ? Unless it's all fun and games behind the scenes.

vCash
    You'd think Yancy would give up his jousting with Steve. He gets knocked on his ass with every truth that gets revealed.

I guess when you have no honor, and no credibility, you really have nothing to lose.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Yancy has zero connections, zero influence, and zero integrity. Steve has consistently told the truth or at least in the realm of truth since Steve went on the record about overcoming his past. Yancy is pretty much worthless, except for reporting on recruiting, which he also admit to lying about when it suits UM.

vCash
    I'm tired of hearing about Steve. The fact that he now has an in for the UM cheating situation doesn't make up for the fact he has been incredibly lazy covering MSU for the last 10 years and his need to break the news first, hurts kids wanting their 15 minutes of fame. After this is over and UM football is destroyed for a decade, he will go back to being the lazy bum he always was. I really don't get the hero worship for this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    I'm tired of hearing about Steve. The fact that he now has an in for the UM cheating situation doesn't make up for the fact he has been incredibly lazy covering MSU for the last 10 years and his need to break the news first, hurts kids wanting their 15 minutes of fame. After this is over and UM football is destroyed for a decade, he will go back to being the lazy bum he always was. I really don't get the hero worship for this guy.
    Black Bear alert?

vCash

I don't necessarily

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Black Bear alert?
    Agree with Bobcat, but he is the furthest thing from a bear. Anyone on the boards for years know that.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Yeah, Steve has burned a couple kids in the past, and there was that Divinner thing. But he has been the leading force in the discussion on UM because frankly he is/was tired of their shit. I am sure UMs ways have led him astray in reporting recruiting a few times.

His reporting could use some help with timing. Maybe he should focus on the kids story and help said kid get their 15 minutes of Fame amplified in the MSU family. The need to break a commitment or commitment news is tough for these guys I am sure. With their websites being constantly dropped for a free board like elitedawgs who gets the same information maybe 10 minutes after Scout does.

Banned
    vCash
    Steve has become a legend for how he has handled everything regarding Old Misses NCAA troubles the last year. Idc if he drooled on his shirt all day for 30 years straight before.

vCash
    Booo this man

vCash
    You know what they say about opinions and ***holes... we all got 'em, but yours stink.

vCash
    I'm glad that SR is profiting off of the t-shirts and book sales on this. He deserves it for the work he has done. Without him OM may have been able to spin their way out of the negative publicity. Could you imagine what we would be feeling if SR wasn't covering this and encouraging other national media to cover this? I'd be irate!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I'm glad that SR is profiting off of the t-shirts and book sales on this. He deserves it for the work he has done. Without him OM may have been able to spin their way out of the negative publicity. Could you imagine what we would be feeling if SR wasn't covering this and encouraging other national media to cover this? I'd be irate!!!
    Lots of thanks have to be given to Steve for striving for the truth, but the MVP of this whole ordeal is one Lindsey Miller. The NCAA investigation was just about wrapped up with little or no dirt on Hugh's highly rated class... then good ole Tunsil had to whoop his step dad! The rest will be gloriously written in history as OM becomes irrelevant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yeah, Steve has burned a couple kids in the past, and there was that Divinner thing. But he has been the leading force in the discussion on UM because frankly he is/was tired of their shit. I am sure UMs ways have led him astray in reporting recruiting a few times.

His reporting could use some help with timing. Maybe he should focus on the kids story and help said kid get their 15 minutes of Fame amplified in the MSU family. The need to break a commitment or commitment news is tough for these guys I am sure. With their websites being constantly dropped for a free board like elitedawgs who gets the same information maybe 10 minutes after Scout does.
    We're actually ahead of scout on most team/university news. They're ahead of us on breaking recruiting commitments and news, which like you say takes a few minutes to hit the board here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Lots of thanks have to be given to Steve for striving for the truth, but the MVP of this whole ordeal is one Lindsey Miller. The NCAA investigation was just about wrapped up with little or no dirt on Hugh's highly rated class... then good ole Tunsil had to whoop his step dad! The rest will be gloriously written in history as OM becomes irrelevant.
    My understanding is that Miller isn't the one who exposed Tunsil. My understanding, from people who know, is that Tunsil spurned an NFL agent/financial management guy for Freeze's agent or someone close to Freeze at the 11th hour and the guy he had agreed to go with set out to burn him and Freeze to the ground. Obviously this isn't first hand, but based on the lack of legal action following a multi-million loss, I feel like it's very possibly the truth. They couldn't sue the guy because, again if true, it would've shown that Tunsil was meeting with agents early and that freeze and his agency were working together to influence Tunsil.

vCash
    Chris Jones is the MVP of this ordeal. And y'all can take that to the bank.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    My understanding is that Miller isn't the one who exposed Tunsil. My understanding, from people who know, is that Tunsil spurned an NFL agent/financial management guy for Freeze's agent or someone close to Freeze at the 11th hour and the guy he had agreed to go with set out to burn him and Freeze to the ground. Obviously this isn't first hand, but based on the lack of legal action following a multi-million loss, I feel like it's very possibly the truth. They couldn't sue the guy because, again if true, it would've shown that Tunsil was meeting with agents early and that freeze and his agency were working together to influence Tunsil.
    Story I heard is the agent lost a couple million by Tunsil dropping him last second so he paid him back in the ugliest of ways draft night. That agent had access to Tunsil's phone/bongvideo/instagram. It cost Tunsil $8-10 million on his rookie contract alone and a bunch of endorsement deals as well. Agent probably had more dirt than what he showed too so Tunsil probably had to pay him a couple 7 figures as well. Bad decision dropping that agent. He apparently is a guy you definitely don't want to **** with.