Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
I'm tired of hearing about Steve. The fact that he now has an in for the UM cheating situation doesn't make up for the fact he has been incredibly lazy covering MSU for the last 10 years and his need to break the news first, hurts kids wanting their 15 minutes of fame. After this is over and UM football is destroyed for a decade, he will go back to being the lazy bum he always was. I really don't get the hero worship for this guy.
as far as i am concerned, ROSEBOWL doesn't have to report another damn story for the rest of his career! he has gone where NO OTHER has gone in the history of MSU. too many chicken-shits! meanwhile, there are generations who have waited for these lying cheating bastards to get caught in a web of their own weaving. it's here now an one guy withstood the heat and reported the facts....i've got 2 "ROSEBOWL Was Right!" t-shirts and have given a coupla others away as gifts. what this arrogant group of bear boosters and coaches did will be a generational-fail for the Bears....meaning that very soon now, old times there WILL BE forgotten!

really looking forward to the night they burn ol' dixie down.....😆😆😆

i agree....i think bobcat is worthy of a bear-alert too