Lets fast forward 5 years to 2022.

Will Nick Saban be retired? If so, the reigns of the SEC will be up for grabs. (I still think Bama will be good post-Saban, but he is the greatest head coach living, irreplaceable)

Will DM still be on the sidelines? If so, Jalen Maden would be a Redshirt Senior, Dan will have put Dak, Fitz, and KT in the NFL. With the recruiting of big time QBs brings a few elite WR talent and good OL talent, along with a defense that was coached a few years by Grantham and finally had some consistency. There will be Pro-Bowl Defensive talent in the NFL from State such as Fletcher Cox, Darius Slay, Benardrick Mckinney, KJ Wright, Chris Jones, Preston Smith, Jeffrey Simmons, etc.

TCUN will not even be able to remember what a bowl game looks like and the top talent in MS will no longer be bought out of not going to the FLAGSHIP university that is MSU.

State could be primed to take over the Sec West by this time. I truly believe that if Dan stays another 5-7 years, he will have taken us above and beyond the heights we have already been too. We still need to recruit some positions better, have more consistency in coaching, and break up the country club, but I see it on the horizon.

Hail State.