Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve to talk about Phone Records today in Boneyard

vCash
    With the threats of lawsuits- he has to be extremely careful to make sure he gets things correct

vCash
    From the way Steve was talking today I had the feeling there is a lot more out there that he did not want to talk about until he had it 100% confirmed. You know any of the shitbirds would pull him into court as quickly as possible if they had a reason to .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    A bunch of nothing. If I could insert the sad trombone clip, I would.
    He does sometimes talk in circles instead of just cutting to the information.

The information here was more about what ISNT in those phone records and I'm glad he shut that down. His credibility is attached to reporting facts alone and not even appearing to cross the line.

Seems every day we are given more red meat to devour and so this certainly didn't live up to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    17 that. don't get people worked up then lay an egg. that's just pure false advertising. very yancey of him to say the least.
    You got exactly what he said before the boneyard you were going to get.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    You got exactly what he said before the boneyard you were going to get.
    Not according to what everybody who got the memo. the memo implied we should anticipate red meat. all we got was tofu laced with duck butter.

vCash
    He was careful but alluded to that there were numbers and contacts someone should have to answer for. Aka freeze. I would bet he consulted legal consul to see what he should or shouldn't say. Also stated that someone in the media was ready to roll on a national story and reading tween the lines they interviewed him. He cautioned said writer to be careful and make sure facts are in order. So in other words there was more to the story but he took the road with less legalities. More to come....