Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talk me out of State's 5.5 Over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Is Grantham running a 3-4 or 4-3? Just curious.

I go back and forth on the O hire. Seems dumb on the surface but can't ignore his record since the OM days. He'll do dumb stuff but I think he'll surprise some ppl too.
    Grantham is a 3-4 guy but it wouldn't surprise me if we saw multiple looks but the majority will be 3-4.

vCash
    I got down on it a couple of weeks ago. Anything can happen but I think we can get to 6 wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    The last 2 years have also seen LSU hold 18 and 20 point leads in the 2nd half as they just tried to coast to a win.
    2016 yes. 2015 no. That was not a coast to a win. Game was in doubt whole 4th quarter and miles new it. He said as much in interview after game. And 2014 was the ultimate attempt by us to coast to a win.

Will Lsu win this year? Probably. Is it a stone cold lock as you say? No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    2016 yes. 2015 no.
    Will Lsu win this year? Probably. Is it a stone cold lock as you say? No.
    LSU led 21-3 in the 2nd half in 2015. Thats a fact. Did we come back? Yes. But only because Miles took the air out of the ball and tried to run the clock out. He did the same thing in 2016

vCash
    I surprisingly actually agree with Random on this one. I think Ed O will do just fine at LSU. I don't know if he will consistently win the West or NCs but I certainly don't see them taking a step back from Les. They just have too much talent on the roster. Not saying I don't think we can beat them but they have owned us. I do think 6 wins is in the bag though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    I surprisingly actually agree with Random on this one. I think Ed O will do just fine at LSU. I don't know if he will consistently win the West or NCs but I certainly don't see them taking a step back from Les. They just have too much talent on the roster. Not saying I don't think we can beat them but they have owned us. I do think 6 wins is in the bag though.
    I agree on ed o. Lsu will stay the same, roughly.

vCash
    LSU led 21-3 in the 2nd half in 2015. Thats a fact. Did we come back? Yes. But only because Miles took the air out of the ball and tried to run the clock out. He did the same thing in 2016
    Absolutely false. Not a fact. Lsu never led 21-3. It was 14-3 at half, 14-6, 21-6, and then 21-13 with fifteen minutes to play.

And Lsu threw it 8 times in fist half and 6 times in second half. Play calling didn't markedly change in second half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    I don't see how we don't win 6. Is everyone else hitting it hard?
    Then don't bet it *****.

vCash
    Oh my bad. They were only up 15 in the 2nd half

vCash
    Oh my bad. They were only up 15 in the 2nd half
    Three points is a Huge difference. You're a respected coach. You know this.
    We almost pulled a rabbit out the hat in 2016. Not the case in 2015. We dropped a game tying two point conversion and botched a shot at a game winning field goal. Game was in doubt whole fourth quarter.

vCash
    UGA is definitely not a sure loss. LSU and Auburn, it just depends on how good they end up being. But UGA? No.