Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethics Commission rules booster names must be released

Banned
    vCash

Ethics Commission Meeting

This morning at 10 I believe in Jackson. I have a friend headed down to sit with Rosey. What's the expected outcome?

vCash
    If it was a real honest ethics commission they would find that no at OM has any ethics. Case closed.***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    This morning at 10 I believe in Jackson. I have a friend headed down to sit with Rosey. What's the expected outcome?
    I think Steve expects to win but also expects the guy that filed suit earlier to refile it to stop release of the names. If that happens you know OM won't release the names.

vCash
    The question is WHO is blocking the information from coming forward. It would appear to me that the said person would have to show his face today in this meeting..... Steve is going to be awarded the WIN just HOW long it will take to get the names is another question.....

OM fans keep drinking from the red solo cup.....

How deep is the well that the OM Boosters, fans, employees etc... keep digging?

vCash
    The Mississippi ethics commission reminds me of the old Smothers Brothers joke.
    A suitcase of ethics was left on the Washington DC Capitol steps. It was found and opened, but no one in Washington knew what it was.

vCash
    The commission is influenced very heavily by OM. I doubt anything happens.

vCash
    The ole miss administration has already proven they don't really have any desire to follow rules, regulations or even state laws. And they know they have enough good ole boys in state government to protect them from any real consequences. Effectively makes the Ethics Commission a joke.

Banned
    vCash
    Yes it's become a joke at this point. We will probably hear there is delay because X, or a motion has been filed and blah blah blah. It will be interesting to see the reaction from Steve and others who are going as tax paying citizens of this state.

vCash
    HEAR YE, HEAR YE.... go to Steve's twitter account....

Steve Robertson‏Verified account @ScoutSteveR 8m8 minutes ago
    More
    There is blood in the water and the sharks are circling.

Banned
    vCash
    Yes it's seems to be getting very interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    HEAR YE, HEAR YE.... go to Steve's twitter account....

Steve Robertson‏Verified account @ScoutSteveR 8m8 minutes ago
    More
    There is blood in the water and the sharks are circling.
    And of course Barrett Sallee is right there to defend Ole Miss while sniffing their jock.

vCash

Ethics Commission rules booster names must be released

Per Steve Robertson on twitter: https://twitter.com/ScoutSteveR/stat...84708076257280

Included photo:

Last edited by bostondawg; 07-14-2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Added photo Steve took of ruling

vCash
    Rosebowl is da man!
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

vCash
    Once Oxford becomes the new state penitentiary, a statue of Steve should be erected outside the old Vaught-Hemingway.

In all seriousness, though: these names coming out is going to rock a lot of Mississippi businesses and positions. Be aware of that.

vCash
    Sweet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Once Oxford becomes the new state penitentiary, a statue of Steve should be erected outside the old Vaught-Hemingway.

In all seriousness, though: these names coming out is going to rock a lot of Mississippi businesses and positions. Be aware of that.
    That's all I ever wanted!! We need to expose the corruption! F@ck those asshats

vCash
    One word bothers me.........
    They say the ethics committee "SHOULD" order! To me that doesn't say they "SHALL". Big difference!
    In our contracts "SHOULD" means it is recommended and "SHALL" means it is mandatory.

vCash
    FERPA LAW WINS AGAIN

Only parties with a right to privacy in this matter are the student athletes that are protected by FERPA. copied from Steve's twitter..... https://twitter.com/ScoutSteveR
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-14-2017 at 10:54 AM.

vCash
    Damn thing ain't signed in that picture either.

Banned
    vCash
    What's Steve's latest. I don't twat!!