Thread: Ethics Commission rules booster names must be released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I have more than half serious wondered how close we are to that point.
    7 days minimum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    7 days minimum
    If you want to see a list of boosters..... Look it up... public information....

http://givetoathletics.com/vaught-society-2/members/

Interesting information for many people on this site......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-14-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post

Very interesting. I guess we can play look who is in which box.

vCash

I saw Cooper, but no Eli, Peyton, or Archie. Maybe they're one of those named "Anonymous". Nutt's name wasn't on there either.

vCash
    Eli is in the Builder's Circle in the very top box.

Bill Jordan (Realtree) is in the top box as well, gonna have to find some different camo for hunting season.
    Last edited by Buddy; 07-14-2017 at 06:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post

Bill Jordan (Realtree) is in the top box as well, gonna have to find some different camo for hunting season.
    You're correct ... thanks. I guess I read right over it since his wife's name is listed first, and I didn't know his name was Elisha. Totally missed the "Manning", even though they're alphabetical.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post

If only there was an identical product who's company is based in Mississippi and supports MSU***

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I saw Cooper, but no Eli, Peyton, or Archie. Maybe they're one of those named "Anonymous". Nutt's name wasn't on there either.
    Eli is on the list... Abby and Elisha Manning (1st group)
    Cooper and Ellen (4th group)
    Archie and Oliva (6th group center box)

Peyton I am not seeing....... maybe the reason he was the ONLY Manning at the Espy's

Liverpooldawg...... Why would anyone violate the FERPA Laws... The FERPA Law was broken at at least ONE local high school. Depending on the laws as to where a recruiter can be in a school or on school property there may have been even more FERPA Laws broken.... I don't believe that a recruiter is allowed in the field house before during and after a ball game...
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-14-2017 at 07:02 PM.

vCash

Peyton I am not seeing....... maybe the reason he was the ONLY Manning at the Espy's
    He must give money to Tennessee. Not sure how wealthy Archie is since he played so long ago and they didn't get paid much then. Maybe he got rich with Yella Wood. I'm sure Eli and Peyton are well off; not sure where Cooper gets his money though ... maybe from that restaurant.

vCash

Liverpooldawg...... Why would anyone violate the FERPA Laws... The FERPA Law was broken at at least ONE local high school. Depending on the laws as to where a recruiter can be in a school or on school property there may have been even more FERPA Laws broken.... I don't believe that a recruiter is allowed in the field house before during and after a ball game...
    Looking over those lists brought back some memories. I'm surprised by how many folks I used to associate with professionally that are on those lists. Some are some real characters, others I used to enjoy their friendships. There are some names mysteriously not out front, but used to give lots of money...wink, wink..if you know what I mean.. I guess they used to enjoy networking amongst themselves..
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......