Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Any Of The Lied To Journos

vCash

Do Any Of The Lied To Journos

stand up today and point blank ask Freeze... "Why did you lie to me?"

He can't answer "I didn't. "

All he can do is A... cry (bad) B.... no comment it (bad), c..... try to bullshit his way out (disaster, just dig himself in deeper)

Time to see if any of the boys have any stones.

Wonder if any recorded the call just for notes of the conversation?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Hell no. There is zero chance there are any answers given to any lawsuit/investigation questions.

Banned
    vCash
    Expect him to plead the fifth on most every question asked of him around the investigation and lawsuit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Hell no. There is zero chance there are any answers given to any lawsuit/investigation questions.
    Doesn't matter if he answers or not. The topic here is will anybody ask it
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    He won't answer any questions that touch on any of this stuff. He probabaly will put those questions off limits in his opening statement.

vCash
    Frankly, with the way the majority of the media has handled all of this since day one I will be suprised if more than 1 (maybe 2) questions about the NCAA investigation will even be asked. It seems that most of these "journalists" just accept being lied to and are ok with it.

Definitely an odd lot. I guess they are worried about losing an "in" with Ole Miss. Why you would be concerned about that as a journalist is confusing to me since that program will be a barren wasteland for the next decade.

vCash
    I think only Ole Miss Friendly Journalist will be given an opportunity to ask questions....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I think only Ole Miss Friendly Journalist will be given an opportunity to ask questions....
    I think this is exactly what will happen. Then Freezus will him and haw and drag it out as long as he can. Their only hope is to run out the clock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Frankly, with the way the majority of the media has handled all of this since day one I will be suprised if more than 1 (maybe 2) questions about the NCAA investigation will even be asked. It seems that most of these "journalists" just accept being lied to and are ok with it.

Definitely an odd lot. I guess they are worried about losing an "in" with Ole Miss. Why you would be concerned about that as a journalist is confusing to me since that program will be a barren wasteland for the next decade.
    You are right to put that in quotation marks, most are just gossip/entertainment writers or PR people. Actual journalists are hard to find in this day and age. It is all about spin. Similar to whatever your political affiliation, real truth in reporting is hard to find. There seems to be either a slant or just omission in reporting now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    You are right to put that in quotation marks, most are just gossip/entertainment writers or PR people. Actual journalists are hard to find in this day and age. It is all about spin. Similar to whatever your political affiliation, real truth in reporting is hard to find. There seems to be either a slant or just omission in reporting now.
    The problem is that it is all about clicks or page views these days. I remember when a good investigative journalist might put out one or two articles a month but they were great articles. Now it's churn things out as fast as possible and get page views and/or article clicks.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    100% they are all pissed now. Finally

vCash
    Ole chuckle got to ask his question rather than a nation- or state-wide "journalist" asking one. Who was in charge of choosing the questioners?

vCash
    Nutt's suit shows why ole Matt Wyatt was consistently downplaying OM's situation and seemingly sticking up for OM. Freeze had a 12 minute conversation with him, explaining how the NOA was full of WBB, Track and Field and Nutt era allegations. Matt then goes on to tweet how a source has told him that the vast majority of violations do not involve Hugh Freeze's staff, making himself look stupid as hell. A former

With that said, Matt should have known better than to believe any words that come out of Hugh's mouth.A former MSU QB, who is currently supposed to be a MSU mouthpiece, chose to put his name on the line for the OM Head Coach, come on MATT. He should be on Head to Head ragging on Freeze every chance he gets, I guess it shows which side is running that program...

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    So HeadtoHead?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Nutt's suit shows why ole Matt Wyatt was consistently downplaying OM's situation and seemingly sticking up for OM. Freeze had a 12 minute conversation with him, explaining how the NOA was full of WBB, Track and Field and Nutt era allegations. Matt then goes on to tweet how a source has told him that the vast majority of violations do not involve Hugh Freeze's staff, making himself look stupid as hell. A former

With that said, Matt should have known better than to believe any words that come out of Hugh's mouth.A former MSU QB, who is currently supposed to be a MSU mouthpiece, chose to put his name on the line for the OM Head Coach, come on MATT. He should be on Head to Head ragging on Freeze every chance he gets, I guess it shows which side is running that program...
    Great points. I don't get how someone interviews a guy charged with wrong doing and walks away citing an off the record source spouting his innocence. How dumb are people?

Matt: "Dear Mr. Manson, did you kill anyone?"

Manson: "off the record, but no. I'm innocent."

Matt goes to twitter: "Source close to situation says Manson is innocent."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Great points. I don't get how someone interviews a guy charged with wrong doing and walks away citing an off the record source spouting his innocence. How dumb are people?

Matt: "Dear Mr. Manson, did you kill anyone?"

Manson: "off the record, but no. I'm innocent."

Matt goes to twitter: "Source close to situation says Manson is innocent."

It just further proves how devious Hugh Freeze truly is. His misinformation campaign no doubt a well thought out plan to spread lies. He knew he needed some maroon on his side to help silence State fans on the topic, so he called the one person that could unknowingly help achieve that.

Hugh knew that Matt's wife is Hotty Toddy to the bone, and knew that he could take advantage of this fact. Matt has always been careful to step on OM toes because of his situation at home, no one wants an angry wife. I GUARANTEE you that this was not the first instance, or the last, where Hugh called Matt and fed him bull shit, knowing that he could take advantage of Matt's situation and platform. There is no doubt in my mind that Hugh exploited every chance he had to buddy up with Matt so that he could use him whenever he would be needed.

Hugh is a parasite, exploiting anyone he possibly can to benefit himself and further his agenda. The saddest part of it all, is that he habitually exploits Jesus Christ himself. It's sick, no other way to put it. I'm not one to question someone's religious beliefs, but a man who is a hypocrite, liar and cheater in more way than one, should not paint a public image of their self as a devout follower of Christ.

My mother always said, "a person's religious beliefs should not only be displayed through their words, but more importantly through their actions when no one is looking". Hugh's actions when no one is looking are the exact opposite of what his public words suggest. In fact, Hugh's actions when no one was looking should have landed him in jail...

Hey Hugh, practice what you preach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    It just further proves how devious Hugh Freeze truly is. His misinformation campaign no doubt a well thought out plan to spread lies. He knew he needed some maroon on his side to help silence State fans on the topic, so he called the one person that could unknowingly help achieve that.

Hugh knew that Matt's wife is Hotty Toddy to the bone, and knew that he could take advantage of this fact. Matt has always been careful to step on OM toes because of his situation at home, no one wants an angry wife. I GUARANTEE you that this was not the first instance, or the last, where Hugh called Matt and fed him bull shit, knowing that he could take advantage of Matt's situation and platform. There is no doubt in my mind that Hugh exploited every chance he had to buddy up with Matt so that he could use him whenever he would be needed.

Hugh is a parasite, exploiting anyone he possibly can to benefit himself and further his agenda. The saddest part of it all, is that he habitually exploits Jesus Christ himself. It's sick, no other way to put it. I'm not one to question someone's religious beliefs, but a man who is a hypocrite, liar and cheater in more way than one, should not paint a public image of their self as a devout follower of Christ.

My mother always said, "a person's religious beliefs should not only be displayed through their words, but more importantly through their actions when no one is looking". Hugh's actions when no one is looking are the exact opposite of what his public words suggest. In fact, Hugh's actions when no one was looking should have landed him in jail...

Hey Hugh, practice what you preach.
    I am not advocating anyone losing a job but Matt is harming MSU's football team by lying for Hugh Freeze. Whether he wants to admit or not, he is helping UM's recruiting efforts by helping them spin all of this.

vCash
    Matt is a very laid back, easy going person with the "awe shucks" personality thing going on. Hugh can relate to that. He comes across as the same way. Matt is nice to everyone. They probably both got along great at first meeting.

Yes Matt has a wife at home that wears the pants. That doesn't help. But I think it's more that Hugh thought he could easily sway Matt cause of their similar personalities.

Dick Cross needs/needed no convincing. He's already a fan. Chuck & Fancy too.

vCash
    Ok. But now Wyatt has been presented the opportunity to stand for journalistic integrity. He'll just have to speak the truth on the air and go home to face the consequences.
    Does his wife want a pantywaist that rolls over? If that's truly the situation, he's in bad shape. Everyone wants to get along with the inlaws,..but I have opposed mine in the past. I have to live with myself also.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Integrity seems to be a real gray area today according to some...