Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did OLE MISS violate more NCAA rules ?

vCash

Did OLE MISS violate more NCAA rules ?

vCash
    I really want to like you guys, but "deformation" instead of "defamation" in your first sentence AND "Huston" instead of "Houston" as the first word in the 3rd paragraph made me stop reading.

Y'all really, really, need to set up some editorial controls before you hit publish.

vCash
    We understand we hit publish WAY too fast, thanks for pointing out the errors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I really want to like you guys, but "deformation" instead of "defamation" in your first sentence AND "Huston" instead of "Houston" as the first word in the 3rd paragraph made me stop reading.

Y'all really, really, need to set up some editorial controls before you hit publish.
    Hey, its not for everbody**

vCash
    Did Ole Miss violate more NCAA rules?

Is water wet?

vCash
    Are they breathing?

vCash
    Is Elitedawgs just an RSS feed for Hailstatetakes.com?*********
    Last edited by huffy; 07-13-2017 at 02:00 PM. Reason: forgot the ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by huffy View Post
    Is Elitedawgs just an RSS feed for Hailstatetakes.com?*********
    I love your reason to edit! LOL

vCash
    Who is writing this stuff? Is HST a secret society? Are they going to proofread things before hitting submit? Find out on the next episode of Golden Girls.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    You guys are being awfully hard on HST.. I think they are doing a good job and are finally gonna be an better alternative to m&w nation and FWTCBT.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    [QUOTE=TrapGame;774008]Did Ole Miss violate more NCAA rules?

Does a Black Bear shit on the plantation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstatetakeover View Post
    Of course they did, many times if it is proven Freeze or Bjork tipped anybody. We have known all along somebody tipped Chuck to get Leo's name out there even before the Egg Bowl.

I think after reading Nutt's lawsuit, and seeing the phone evidence in it, one could very reasonably say it's highly likely that Freeze and Bjork committed major violations in that regard
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    You guys are being awfully hard on HST.. I think they are doing a good job and are finally gonna be an better alternative to m&w nation and FWTCBT.
    Atleast someone sees what we are trying to accomplish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg10msu View Post
    Atleast someone sees what we are trying to accomplish.
    I get it, and appreciate that y'all are putting out original content. I'm just saying after you write it let someone else read it. That extra 5 minutes is worth it every time.

vCash
    Well, there goes exemplary cooperation!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    JShort, please take a few minutes and have someone look over the articles before you publish. There are still NUMEROUS grammatical issues contained in the article. I like the effort and the push, but seriously, edit the work PLEASE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreenCaptureThis View Post
    JShort, please take a few minutes and have someone look over the articles before you publish. There are still NUMEROUS grammatical issues contained in the article. I like the effort and the push, but seriously, edit the work PLEASE.
    Lol. That guy still around?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstatetakeover View Post
    We understand we hit publish WAY too fast, thanks for pointing out the errors.
    Was this the piece you were working on when you asked in another thread on this site if someone could help you identify the journalist for the Nutt suit?

Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Preacher, quit towing the company line and kissing up to HST just because they now have some sort of agreement with ED.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I get it, and appreciate that y'all are putting out original content. I'm just saying after you write it let someone else read it. That extra 5 minutes is worth it every time.
    Brunswick is spot on. If you're an MSU grad. or if you're responsible for a site that produces content about MSU, the grammatical errors make the school, alumni, and students look bad. There is simply no other way around it.

vCash
    I've been thinking that HST is the knockoff redbox in the union of msu media outlets. Poorly curated and affiliated with John Bond.

That being said, keep trying guys. It was brave of y'all to step out on your own and give this a shot.
    Last edited by GrooGruxDawg; 07-13-2017 at 04:46 PM.