Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mississippi Gridiron Guy Has Lost It

vCash

The Mississippi Gridiron Guy Has Lost It

Noted Bear apologist Chris Brooks is now claiming that he is going to encourage kids to attend college out of state so they can avoid this lunacy.

https://twitter.com/msgridiron/statu...24780873945088

Again, what has MSU done to cause this?

These people can't handle the heat. They've gone mad.

You made your bed, now deal with it and take it like a man.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-12-2017 at 09:39 PM.

vCash
    well there are a lot of reasons for young people to leave Mississippi but the rivalry between UofM and MSU is not one of them
    my cowbell is louder than yours

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    He has about as much pull with recruits in Mississippi as Ron Jeremy does at the Southern Baptist convention. That dude wishes he was half as important as he portrays himself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    He has about as much pull with recruits in Mississippi as Ron Jeremy does at the Southern Baptist convention. That dude wishes he was half as important as he portrays himself
    Lol. That's sort of what I figured.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    No offense....wait, yes, I hope he DOES take offense to what I am about to say....
    I hope you lose business because of that remark. There was no issue with MSU getting hammered locally, regionally, and nationally. And we cleaned out everyone involved and our player AND the coach involved and the program/admin took it like men and accepted it.
    But let OM have the heat get turned up and all their lies fall apart and they start to pay the price for it, " I'm gonna encourage every player to leave the state". You are wrong to do such a thing. But I guarantee when the dust settles in 10 yrs, you will be PUMPING THE SUNSHINE of dear ole miss.
    You make me sick. You can EAD and KMA on the way out of our state when you go with the players you send away. You are part Of the group that gave the power to the people who made this one of the biggest cluster ****s college football history. congratulations.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    No offense....wait, yes, I hope he DOES take offense to what I am about to say....
    I hope you lose business because of that remark. There was no issue with MSU getting hammered locally, regionally, and nationally. And we cleaned out everyone involved and our player AND the coach involved and the program/admin took it like men and accepted it.
    But let OM have the heat get turned up and all their lies fall apart and they start to pay the price for it, " I'm gonna encourage every player to leave the state". You are wrong to do such a thing. But I guarantee when the dust settles in 10 yrs, you will be PUMPING THE SUNSHINE of dear ole miss.
    You make me sick. You can EAD and KMA on the way out of our state when you go with the players you send away. You are part Of the group that gave the power to the people who made this one of the biggest cluster ****s college football history. congratulations.
    Yes sir. Exactly how I feel about it. Exactly. Nothing more than a cry baby.

vCash

vCash
    Now he's just lying. Says MSU is being hurt by this as well, which is just absurd. OM is just dying for us to become a part of this, but it just isn't happening

https://twitter.com/msgridiron/statu...35914477752320

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Now he's just lying. Says MSU is being hurt by this as well, which is just absurd. OM is just dying for us to become a part of this, but it just isn't happening

https://twitter.com/msgridiron/statu...35914477752320
    We are being hurt. Gonna take our marketing department a long time and a lot of money to come up with a strategy to promote the new MSU/LSU football rivalry. It's not every day your in state rival is sent into football purgatory and you have to find a new rival.

vCash
    Anybody screenshot the tweet? He's deleted it.

You get it shotgun?
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    We are being hurt. Gonna take our marketing department a long time and a lot of money to come up with a strategy to promote the new MSU/LSU football rivalry. It's not every day your in state rival is sent into football purgatory and you have to find a new rival.
    Yeah so let's suggest SEC caliber players leave the state of MS because the OM/MSU rivalry could potentially die otherwise?

What does that even mean? That's just 10 kinds of doublethink at once.

(This is not a jab at you but at MSGridiron)
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Brad Logan say on twitter. (he's worse btw)
    Houston Nutt filed a civil suit vs Ole Miss, noting he left the program "in good standing" His final two seasons, Nutt was 1-15 in the SEC.
    Hey Brad, quit deflecting. Are you defending Freeze and Bjork lying to the media and recruits?

vCash
    If Brooks was really pro- Mississippi he would encourage kids to go to MSU. It's really a no-brainer between Dak, Fletcher Cox, and the fact that we are in the SEC and aren't going to be on probation.

The only reason to discourage kids to go out of state at this point is because he doesn't like MSU.

If he is going to be truly neutral be neutral at least with his personal account.

vCash
    Brooksey is one of the better high school football guys in the state. Wasnt as good as Jon Wiener was but after that remark, I wont listen to his show ever again. He's always been an OM guy he will even admit it. The shitbird came out of him hard tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    You nailed it. And what's really sad about Ole Miss is they only care about football players in state that have a bunch of stars by their name without regard or care of whether Ole Miss and that player is a "fit" for their program which has ruined who knows how many football careers. If he was really neutral and cared about Mississippi high school football players he would want them to go wherever their best fit is. Of course in his opinion that's always going to be Ole Miss, but there is no fixing bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Brooksey is one of the better high school football guys in the state. Wasnt as good as Jon Wiener was but after that remark, I wont listen to his show ever again. He's always been an OM guy he will even admit it. The shitbird came out of him hard tonight.
    Maybe I'm confused but I've seen him on sixpack at least trying to make it sound like he is neutral. My guess is he is one of those walk-on fans that has an Ole Miss girlfriend and/or lapped up Freeze's Christian spin and now he's left with Egg on his face.

And I'll say this- if I was a businessman and had a publication, I would think it would be a lot smarter to at least promote the largest institution and alumni base in the state where I was publishing my magazine. Or if I had a magazine that focused on high school football, I would just stay the hell out of the MSU/Ole Miss rivalry as much as possible at least on social media with my magazine account. Very foolish to piss off 60% of the state and probably growing after Ole Miss burns to the ground and is terrible for the next 10 years at least. Especially if the 2019 class in Mississippi is as special as advertised which I believe it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Maybe I'm confused but I've seen him on sixpack at least trying to make it sound like he is neutral. My guess is he is one of those walk-on fans that has an Ole Miss girlfriend and/or lapped up Freeze's Christian spin and now he's left with Egg on his face.

And I'll say this- if I was a businessman and had a publication, I would think it would be a lot smarter to at least promote the largest institution and alumni base in the state where I was publishing my magazine. Or if I had a magazine that focused on high school football, I would just stay the hell out of the MSU/Ole Miss rivalry as much as possible at least on social media with my magazine account. Very foolish to piss off 60% of the state and probably growing after Ole Miss burns to the ground and is terrible for the next 10 years at least. Especially if the 2019 class in Mississippi is as special as advertised which I believe it is.
    No he admits it. His family is OM and he has tweeted that personally he is an OM guy, professionally he is objective. Something along those lines.

vCash
    This is so selfish. Players want to play for their state universities so that their parents and friends can be a part of their collegiate sports career. But because of his Nutt hurt he is going to encourage kids to shun MSU for out of state schools and rob these people of that opportunity. Selfish!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    No he admits it. His family is OM and he has tweeted that personally he is an OM guy, professionally he is objective. Something along those lines.
    That's it! I kind of glance through his whiney BS posts on sixpack trying to defend himself and I couldn't remember what his spin was.

Of course, the problem with his stance is he's obviously not really objective. He would get more credit for admitting that he's not IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's it! I kind of glance through his whiney BS posts on sixpack trying to defend himself and I couldn't remember what his spin was.

Of course, the problem with his stance is he's obviously not really objective. He would get more credit for admitting that he's not IMO.
    He's had his pro OM moments on the show before but tonight was a bad moment for him. He lost me as a listener for sure. He would never say anything like that if State were the ones up shit creek with no paddle