Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bama guy claiming huge news coming and Freeze may not make it to Media Days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    FWIW, I'm skeptical of these things, but there seem to be a lot of different sources corroborating that major news will drop.

I also doubt, if this news is real, that it is related to penalties (twitter goose says it isn't) or to the Nutt lawsuit. Penalties aren't even really major news for Hugh at this point, and the Nutt case has more to do with their foundation than Hugh.

In short: Hugh is 17'd, 18'd, 19'd, and 39'd.
    Actually recanting this statement right now. Bama Goose is implying that it's the Nutt lawsuit that's might stop Freeze from going to media days (I'm still skeptical of this though).
    See other threads. Basically because the Nutt lawsuit directly implicates Freeze for spreading misinformation about Nutt to land '15 recruiting class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Yikes!
    It's okay buddy, Mr. DuBose isn't coming back. Just breath into your paper bag. We'll come get you out of the corner when the news breaks. Calm down.

vCash

Cougar High Cotton

Quote Originally Posted by Bamasgot13 View Post
    Have you guys not heard any of that? I'll admit, I'm highly suspicious and doubt this to be the case, but what a great way to round out the week if news drops and he doesn't make it to Hoover or he has to squirm through real questions the entire time!
    affair. Bad look for the flagship