Thread: 1 on 1 with Mississippi State commit Marcus Murphy

vCash

1 on 1 with Mississippi State commit Marcus Murphy

vCash
    P. Aldridge– Awesome, gotta love the dedication to team! Does seeing West Point graduates like Aeris Williams and Kylin Hill at State sway your decision at all?
    Marcus should have hung up the phone right here.

vCash
    EDIT: Kylin Hill went to Columbus High School and Aeris Williams went to WEST POINT. We have updated our post, and thanks for catching the error.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 17thebears View Post
    Marcus should have hung up the phone right here.
    It was a phone interview and he knew what I was asking. It was more along the lines off following in there tracks as far as running backs goes. But it was a typing error on my part. Was trying to stay as close to the phone interview as possible.

vCash
    I don't have an issue with it. You pissed some people off initially chill out and just feed the beast and it will get better.

vCash
    So, you really are gonna post every article and thought you have over here? Awesome***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg10msu View Post
    It was a phone interview and he knew what I was asking. It was more along the lines off following in there tracks as far as running backs goes. But it was a typing error on my part. Was trying to stay as close to the phone interview as possible.
    I see.

vCash
    Marcus's plays very very little if any defense in high school. But I have no doubt he'd be very good on that side at state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    So, you really are gonna post every article and thought you have over here? Awesome***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    We live in America right?