Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Does OM Attempt to Control the Narrative at SEC Media Days?

vCash

How Does OM Attempt to Control the Narrative at SEC Media Days?

SEC Media days is this week and I believe this will be the first time Freezus has been in an open question situation where anyone can ask anything.

How does OM control this?

Is Baghdad Chuck going to ask all the questions?

Does a Rosebowl raise his hand and ask a question?

If Rosey gets one question, what would it be?

What are the chances that Freezus becomes a hot head and walks off stage?
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-08-2017 at 01:58 PM.

vCash
    Yes, they will do exactly what they did last year. They will have OM friendlies to ask a bunch of questions that HF and the players and filibuster through till the time is up.

There is no way that Rosebowl is getting a question in to HF?

If he did it would something like "first of all I'd just like to say that you are a boldfaced liar. Now to my question: why do you still have a job when your AD Ross Bjork fired Coach Wiggins for far less?"
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I'm guessing it's going to be something along the lines of... "We don't want to comment on things too much at this moment but we have prepared a tremendous response and we are confident in the way we do things. Right now we are focusing on our team and what we can control and just loving on each other ".
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Freezus will get a sudden case of the bubble guts and won't attend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I'm guessing it's going to be something along the lines of... "We don't want to comment on things too much at this moment but we have prepared a tremendous response and we are confident in the way we do things. Right now we are focusing on our team and what we can control and just loving on each other ".
    I'm sure they'll say this, but I doubt the media cares.

vCash

This is exactly how it will go

Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Yes, they will do exactly what they did last year. They will have OM friendlies to ask a bunch of questions that HF and the players and filibuster through till the time is up.

There is no way that Rosebowl is getting a question in to HF?

If he did it would something like "first of all I'd just like to say that you are a boldfaced liar. Now to my question: why do you still have a job when your AD Ross Bjork fired Coach Wiggins for far less?"
    It will be questions from Ole Miss media to the tune of:

How excited are you about having the greatest football QB ever?

How great is it to be creating a legacy of greatness and almost beating Bama for a third time last year?

Comment on how wonderful the Grove is and how great a tradition it is.

Comment on how MSU is lying about ole Miss and trying to set up Ole Miss with the NCAA. (That one will be followed up with a no comment answer but the narrative will be set)

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    According to Coach34 on Facebook, There is a rumor that a national guy has some explosive news about Freeze and has timed it for SEC Media Days on purpose......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Freezus will get a sudden case of the bubble guts and won't attend
    This. I would be surprised if he even shows up. He'll be at some "church function" or something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    According to Coach34 on Facebook, There is a rumor that a national guy has some explosive news about Freeze and has timed it for SEC Media Days on purpose......
    That would be the best ever - drop the story about 5 minutes before Freezus takes the stand - err podium - and watch him melt under the heat.

vCash
    unless Dan Wolken or someone of the like show up from the national media, everything will again be sugar-coated in regards to Freezus. Why now would the regional media start getting inquisitive when they've given TCUN a pass for the past 6 years?

IMO, Only when the ncaa announces the penalities will the local guys begin to try and jump on the bandwagon AGAINST The Cheaters Up North!

vCash
    Believe me they have game plan. OM does one thing very well: spin/control mssg/win the talking point.

Freeze/BEE-york/Yancy has spend all weekend going over the strategies for SECMD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post

Cool as again I think ONLY the national media will ruffle TCUN's and/or Freezus' feathers. But please let this be true.

vCash
    Blame MSU and move on.

vCash
    ESPN will carry some water for them, at least for a little while longer. When the NCAA puts the Bears to the sword Pawlll will wax eloquent bullshit about having suspected all along - just wanted to give Hugh the benefit of the doubt. By the SECCG they will announce Hugh as a full-time color commentator on their studio show LOL.

None of that matters though. When the body slam comes they are done for a while. Doesn't matter who reports what. The Ledger has ignored it and that has not stopped the NCAA.

Screw their messaging. **** those shitbirds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    ESPN will carry some water for them, at least for a little while longer. When the NCAA puts the Bears to the sword Pawlll will wax eloquent bullshit about having suspected all along - just wanted to give Hugh the benefit of the doubt. By the SECCG they will announce Hugh as a full-time color commentator on their studio show LOL.

None of that matters though. When the body slam comes they are done for a while. Doesn't matter who reports what. The Ledger has ignored it and that has not stopped the NCAA.

Screw their messaging. **** those shitbirds.
    Can't be stated enough.

vCash
    He will be there, they are all about perception and him no showing would not be a good look. He will answer any and all questions about the investigation by saying he can't comment on an open investigation. He will get plenty of softballs from their pets in the media to occupy most of the time.

vCash
    Shitbirds aren't there till day 3... it will be in wind down mode by then
    CHF will get lobed the softball questions by their sheep media douches
    Finbaum will slobber up to Freeze like he always does
    They will make sure all the talking heads treat and talk up Patterson like he is a heisman favorite

Other than those things we will see what media honks will have the balls to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

But if something does break Monday or Tuesday and they don't have time to circle the wagons and deflect it could be NFL 2016 draft good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Shitbirds aren't there till day 3... it will be in wind down mode by then
    CHF will get lobed the softball questions by their sheep media douches
    Finbaum will slobber up to Freeze like he always does
    They will make sure all the talking heads treat and talk up Patterson like he is a heisman favorite

Other than those things we will see what media honks will have the balls to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

But if something does break Monday or Tuesday and they don't have time to circle the wagons and deflect it could be NFL 2016 draft good
    Nothing will outdo the NFL draft. That will live on in MS sports lore FOREVER. "I'd have to say...yeah".
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    Believe me they have game plan. OM does one thing very well: spin/control mssg/win the talking point.

Freeze/BEE-york/Yancy has spend all weekend going over the strategies for SECMD
    They did so well on Draft Night 2016.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    unless Dan Wolken or someone of the like show up from the national media, everything will again be sugar-coated in regards to Freezus. Why now would the regional media start getting inquisitive when they've given TCUN a pass for the past 6 years?

IMO, Only when the ncaa announces the penalities will the local guys begin to try and jump on the bandwagon AGAINST The Cheaters Up North!
    What if someone else shows up from National media -- someone in fact that HATES freezus????? I believe that Steve should have an open floor to ask the pos what ever he would like too....