Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT- lost job

vCash

OT- lost job

due to "restructuring" I am now looking for a job. If anybody knows of anything in the Golden Triangle, PM me.

Thanks!
    cautiously optimistic

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Might help to let people know what you do.

vCash
    Sell cars. That's what I did and it paid off. I was gonna do it temporarily until something come available, but I enjoy it and the money is good. I got job offers and chose to stick with selling cars. Anybody need a new ride?

vCash
    How about Cannon Motors.
    We could use someone on the inside.

vCash
    Wish I knew of something friend. I know how stressful this can be. Will pray for you and your family that a door opens for you. Stay strong...

vCash
    I don't know if your a student or not, but I delivered pizza (not many tips unless it was to an actual family), worked at a hotel, worked at the lodge while I was a student up there, anything to make ends meat.

Banned
    vCash
    setting up and utilizing a Linked in account couldn't hurt, been thru the same stuff lately. best of luck sir.

vCash
    Can you coach OL?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    Sell cars. That's what I did and it paid off. I was gonna do it temporarily until something come available, but I enjoy it and the money is good. I got job offers and chose to stick with selling cars. Anybody need a new ride?
    I don't know if you're mobile, but I got out of Columbus years ago and there's a bigger world out there.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    What is it you do?

vCash
    Take the long view... from a industry wide market perspective the loan to value ratio on used cars is terrible almost as bad as student loan debt. The stock market is overdue for a correction. People will lose jobs. Margins are getting thinner. Less cars will be bought/sold as people drive them until the wheels fall off and then they start riding a bike. My personal advice would be to look for another industry. If you are good at sales there are plenty of other industries you can work in if you know how to write a resume and get it out there. You should probably be open to moving or being on the road in an outside sales role. I'm just telling you what our financial analysts are telling me... when it corrects they are saying the auto industry will get crushed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Can you coach OL?

Hahaha
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Hahaha
    We can laugh about coaching the OL, but it really isn't a joke. Every year it's the same problem with the OL, and Mullen will do nothing to fix the problem. A lot of us complain, but it falls on deaf ears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    We can laugh about coaching the OL, but it really isn't a joke. Every year it's the same problem with the OL, and Mullen will do nothing to fix the problem. A lot of us complain, but it falls on deaf ears.
    He's actually not talking about Hevesy

vCash
    Pretty sure you missed the joke, bruh

vCash
    in response to all of the above:
    No I can't coach OL... lol
    I was a Technical Sales Manager for three years and corporate greed got me to where I am now. I covered from the GA line to Mexico.. Tired of travel anyway.
    I have a varied skillset. Sales, Supply chain, Purchasing, all the way down to machinist. Heavy Technical background. Large equipment.
    I have been on Linkdin for years. Resumes passed out like candy. Indeed and Ziprecruiter suck.
    I do not wish to relocate. I know there is a bigger world out there, but I have made my place in the country that I plan to be at till the end.

I'm open to pretty much anything that can make a house payment and put some groceries on the table.
    Last edited by Barking 13; 07-07-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    cautiously optimistic

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Do you know anything about construction? I bet Weathers Construction or West Brothers will hire someone right now. Both are pretty busy.

vCash
    Might want to check out if the Pony needs any bartenders or bouncers. I would think there are several perks with those jobs.

vCash
    Taylor Machine?

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Glenn Machine Works, Lavender, or Burkhalter might be some good stops.