Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
Led Zeppelin is one of my favorite all time bands. I was lucky enough to see Page/Plant play in Tupelo a good while back. As far as I am concerned Robert Plant is one of the best frontman in Rock. Also Page is a top five guitarist.

I also was able to see the Stones at Vandy stadium also around 2000. They were one of the most energetic shows I have ever seen. They were in their 50s at the time and it amazed me how much they still put into their show.

I want to kick myself for not seeing AC/DC when they still toured. Prince and now Chris Cornell makes me realize that I am getting old. Have to see the great ones while I can. Hitting up Foo Fighters in October and it will be the first time I have seen them since they played Memphis in May in the early 2000s.
saw Page / Plant in Mempho. I was at that Stones concert you mentioned in Nashville. both were great.

If a band prepares themselves properly, watch out if you ever go to see an event in the Liberty Bowl. 2 of the best concerts I've ever seen were Paul McCartney / Wings and I also saw the Stones there twice. those were amongst the best sounding concerts I've ever attended. Mud Island has produced some gems as well. Allman Brothers and Skynyrd to name a few. Unfortunately I was at the disaster at Mud Island when Jethro Tull performed there. Ian Anderson had huge technical issues and the band had to go total instrumental with no vocals the entire show. total buzz kill and dick block for sure.