Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I keep seeing OM fans blame State/Mullen for all this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Nailed it. First question any reporter should ask Freeze next week is: your AD bdork is on the record as saying his former WBB is ultimately responsible for the program regardless if he knew or not that's why he was fired. Why is it that he has a different standard for you?
    Don't get your hopes up... Last year he got what, one muffled and tame question about the NCAA? And it was in the news at the time.. I'll be surprised if he gets more than two questions from those ***** reporters this year.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    maybe it's just my warped sense of humor but I find it strangely satisfying to let them think we are to blame
    Nice! I like that! It was our fault. It was your fault, and it was my fault. It was all of our faults! I say we take the blame, and announce it to all of them! Just for the hell of it, I mean, why not? We don't need proof...

I think I'll go ahead and respond that way to anyone that blames us. I will take the blame from them, smile and rue every minute of it. I owe them that personally!
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 07-07-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    That whole fanbase has cheating girlfriend syndrome, always someone else's fault.

vCash
    Duh

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I actually agree with them. It is Mullen's fault in a way. They totally freaked out when Mullen beat them three times and a row and went off the deep end with their cheating. They all but announced to the world what they were doing and dared the NCAA to do something about it.
    I think it was that, combined with the Forward Rebels campaign. I don't think they get enough credit for getting ole miss where they are today. They pushed out administrators that impeded extreme illegal recruiting and their desire to be relevant in the SEC is going to be their downfall.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Don't get your hopes up... Last year he got what, one muffled and tame question about the NCAA? And it was in the news at the time.. I'll be surprised if he gets more than two questions from those ***** reporters this year.
    Can we send Steve Robertson?