Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I keep seeing OM fans blame State/Mullen for all this

vCash

I keep seeing OM fans blame State/Mullen for all this

and State fans say it's obviously Alabama doing it because State doesnt have the stroke to do any of it.

I know who brought the NCAA on Ole Miss- it was Ole Miss

Who was turned in to the NCAA by double digit schools during just the 2012-2013 recruiting cycle- setting a record???? Ole Miss
    Who tried to **** over a Utah signee by "convincing" his Mother to forge his name on the LOI? Ole Miss
    Who was caught committing academic fraud? Ole Miss
    Who was caught cheating in women's basketball and track? Ole Miss (wtf cheats in track???????)
    Who was caught using burner phones? Ole Miss
    Who was caught giving out loaner cars like they were a pencil? Ole Miss
    Who was embarrassed on national TV during the NFL Draft???? Ole Miss
    Who constantly lied to their media sources to hide the truth? Ole Miss
    Who constantly lied to their fanbase about the state of the investigation??? Ole Miss
    Who paid cash to LL when he told you he didnt want to commit??? Ole Miss
    Who dared the world to report violations if you knew of them because they are so arrogant??? Ole Miss

Ole Miss caused all this for Ole Miss. Not State. Not Bama. Not LSU. OLE MISS DID THIS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    and State fans say it's obviously Alabama doing it because State doesnt have the stroke to do any of it.

I know who brought the NCAA on Ole Miss- it was Ole Miss

Who was turned in to the NCAA by double digit schools during just the 2012-2013 recruiting cycle- setting a record???? Ole Miss
    Who tried to **** over a Utah signee by "convincing" his Mother to forge his name on the LOI? Ole Miss
    Who was caught committing academic fraud? Ole Miss
    Who was caught cheating in women's basketball and track? Ole Miss (wtf cheats in track???????)
    Who was caught using burner phones? Ole Miss
    Who was caught giving out loaner cars like they were a pencil? Ole Miss
    Who was embarrassed on national TV during the NFL Draft???? Ole Miss
    Who constantly lied to their media sources to hide the truth? Ole Miss
    Who constantly lied to their fanbase about the state of the investigation??? Ole Miss
    Who paid cash to LL when he told you he didnt want to commit??? Ole Miss
    Who dared the world to report violations if you knew of them because they are so arrogant??? Ole Miss

Ole Miss caused all this for Ole Miss. Not State. Not Bama. Not LSU. OLE MISS DID THIS.
    Nailed it. First question any reporter should ask Freeze next week is: your AD bdork is on the record as saying his former WBB is ultimately responsible for the program regardless if he knew or not that's why he was fired. Why is it that he has a different standard for you?

vCash
    I actually agree with them. It is Mullen's fault in a way. They totally freaked out when Mullen beat them three times and a row and went off the deep end with their cheating. They all but announced to the world what they were doing and dared the NCAA to do something about it.

vCash
    I can't believe you are arrogant enough to claim that Ole Miss is responsible for their own actions****

Banned
    vCash
    and we know why they are responding the way they are doing. trying to re-direct the truth and blame it on a non existent witch hunt on their hated rivalry down south. the only proof points towards them, not their made up stories. all they have is victimhood now, so they move forward with all they have left.

vCash
    Shitbirds.

vCash
    Their search for a scapegoat is is bizarre.

vCash
    17 'em.

vCash
    Guess I will be blamed along with all the other ED's for the mess at OM.... When in fact, IF OM had stayed off the burner phones, kept the prostitutes away from the recruits, the book bags, electronics, money and clothes THEN they could have donated those MILLIONS to a impoverished area about 60 miles from OM... Instead they have poured MILLIONS of dollars into paying the players... Sad days ahead...

vCash
    I actually like that they blame Mullen and MSU because the less they take responsibility for their own actions the more likely their boosters will continue to cheat and cause them to get caught in repeat violator status. So go ahead sh!tbirds and blame Mullen, Leo, and Kobe.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** those shitbirds. And let them choke on the litany of allegations levied even thought they just focus on 2

Banned
    vCash
    It's amazing how these shitbirds can't get this through their heads. Yeah, it's all CDM and LL fault. That's the only thing the NCAA has on them!!

Let's just pretend for shits and giggles that RR sues, and wins and proves LL and at least 4 others all colluded and lied, and that gets thrown out, which it won't happen in the NOA, but just pretend. YOU STILL HAVE 20 more infractions, 14 THAT ARE LEVEL 1!!! And as Random notes, how do they no acknowledge the dozen or so schools that implicated them, or the 50 plus athletes, or draft night, academic fraud and all the others. The delusion continues, and will continue, right up to the point the COI meets and drops the hammer. Click an ad!

vCash
    maybe it's just my warped sense of humor but I find it strangely satisfying to let them think we are to blame
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    You would think we their lust for national notoriety the shitbirds would blame everyone but us....

vCash
    They have to blame someone....not surprising they point their fingers to us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I actually agree with them. It is Mullen's fault in a way. They totally freaked out when Mullen beat them three times and a row and went off the deep end with their cheating. They all but announced to the world what they were doing and dared the NCAA to do something about it.
    It's still their fault. They could and should have hired their own Dan Mullen and built their program like ours. They chose to cheat and then rub it in everyone's faces when they thought they were going to get away with it. Now they're going to be the Chernobyl of college football.

vCash
    In all truth, outside of them doing this to themselves, UGA did this to them. When they snatched Tunsil out from under Mark Richt the President of UGA publicly stated he would exact revenge on Ole Miss. Dr Adams, the UGA pres, then left UGA to take a job in NCAA enforcement. There is no coincidence. He's since moved on but he got the ball rolling.

Them blaming this on MSU is just trying to appease their fanbase. They pissed off UGA, Bama, Auburn, FSU, etc... with that 2013 class. We don't have any power to start a multi-year colonoscopy of a Athletic Department. But they did.

vCash
    This is all part of the administrations narrative to take heat off of themselves. It's a company line to appease that idiot,sheeple cult of a fanbase. Any other fanbase would see right through their bull. I mean, everything they've said has been a lie, but those dumbasses keep believing everything they say as the gospel truth. The Ole Miss administration knows their fanbase is a bunch of idiots, and they play them like a fiddle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    maybe it's just my warped sense of humor but I find it strangely satisfying to let them think we are to blame
    ^^This^^ all day, every day. Amen, brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's still their fault. They could and should have hired their own Dan Mullen and built their program like ours. They chose to cheat and then rub it in everyone's faces when they thought they were going to get away with it. Now they're going to be the Chernobyl of college football.
    Of course it's their fault. There is little doubt what stimulus sent them over the edge though. Here is a thing I'm looking forward to: After they get hammered and Mullen beats them 3+ times in a row they are REALLY going to go all in. THEN they actually do get the death penalty.