Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reggie Perry decommitted from Arky..What are the chances?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    how many #1 draft choices were on the 2004 team? Brown and Peck were #1s.
    #1's who lost 9 games. That was certainly a good team. But the 2004 team lost 2 regular season games, won the SEC title, and was a 2 seed in the Tournament. I don't care where they were drafted, I care about what they did while in college. And the 04 team outclasses that one all day.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Why don't you just go back to your argument with Dawg 61 in the nomination thread.
    Because I had the last response there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We were on him hard when he committed to Arkansas. He plays for an Arkansas AAU Team.
    He lived in Arkansas up until 9th grade I think. 3 or 4 of his teammates on that AAU team are committed to Arkansas so that might get awkward.

If the story about his father is true I think he ends up at Florida State, but who knows. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to a Kansas or Kentucky either. Apparently the FSU staff kept drilling into him the lack of draft picks we've had under Anderson.
    Last edited by WPS; 07-06-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    SO he decommits from Arky and suddenly becomes a 4* wth?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I'd say that bodes well for us. Only half joking.

Banned
    vCash
    they think he may go to State, tin foil hat and shit.

vCash
    how many #1 draft choices were on the 2004 team? Brown and Peck were #1s.
    Grimm was drafted by the Cowboys. Amazing athlete.

vCash
    another Bulldog legacy. Wonder why we weren't already high on His list. Al came from NY and brought Gary Hooker with Him. Great team-Wiley Peck-Ricky Brown-Al Perry-Gary Hooker and Greg Grim. Might be the best ever. Ricky Hood was also on that team.
    Here we go... Who knows??? Maybe Al fell out of contact with MSU? His kid didn't grow up in MS and never had any association, possibly?? Hell, my parents weren't huge MSU fans, but I still became one.... shit happens. My Dad was a marine but I had no desire to enlist. Did the Corps do something wrong?

Why don't we have 10 SEC Championships in football?? Why don't we have a Natty in baseball?? Why is MSU... so MSU??
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Every thread goes off kilter... lighten up Francis.
    MSU = Check Collectors

Banned
    vCash
    Because I had the last response there.
    Noted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Noted
    I HEAR YOU DAWG 61!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I HEAR YOU DAWG 61!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to msbulldog again.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to msbulldog again.
    Thanks!

vCash
    Most "experts" are saying he lands at either FSU or Kentucky but don't count out Howland just yet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    Most "experts" are saying he lands at either FSU or Kentucky but don't count out Howland just yet!
    Which "experts" are you referring to? Haven't seen where anyone has said Kentucky and the only reason people are saying FSU is because of the 30 mile difference. Haven't seen credible evidence that FSU is the leader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post
    He lived in Arkansas up until 9th grade I think. 3 or 4 of his teammates on that AAU team are committed to Arkansas so that might get awkward.

If the story about his father is true I think he ends up at Florida State, but who knows. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to a Kansas or Kentucky either. Apparently the FSU staff kept drilling into him the lack of draft picks we've had under Anderson.
    He and his family also visited MSU in June so I think MSU is very much in the mix here.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    The only expert that matters to me is IfYouOnlyKnew (still waiting on that transfer list though...jk)

vCash
    From a 5* to a 4* now? He must be committing to us.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    The only expert that matters to me is IfYouOnlyKnew (still waiting on that transfer list though...jk)
    Yes MSU is in the mix but it's very premature to think we lead. UGA, Auburn, & FSU all feel they have a legit shot. Kentucky hasn't offered but they've raised their interest in Reggie & are going to be watching him close this July evaluation period. I imagine every school in the country is going to at least kick the tires. I don't think he makes a decision anytime soon. We'll be in the fight let's see if we can win it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Yes MSU is in the mix but it's very premature to think we lead. UGA, Auburn, & FSU all feel they have a legit shot. Kentucky hasn't offered but they've raised their interest in Reggie & are going to be watching him close this July evaluation period. I imagine every school in the country is going to at least kick the tires. I don't think he makes a decision anytime soon. We'll be in the fight let's see if we can win it.
    soooooo... nah?