Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had a few minutes- so I stopped by Bafoom....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    As has been said many times, the olemiss higher ups need someone for the fans to blame and hate. Who better than their hated rival? The more intensely their fans hate MSU, the less blame and attention the true villains in this thing get.

A study of human emotion and psyche should be done on that crew.
    What does LSU have to do with this?***
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I realize that every time ole y opens his mouth he spews LIES.... That being said... does anyone know all the lies that have been told on #39 and #40...
    That would be really interesting to be able to have the list and call ole y on the carpet about those lies.....
    Counter suit perhaps ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash

I think its fascinating

how much power they are assuming ole Danny boy has. It's like he is an elite coach that has won multiple national championships so he snaps his fingers and the NCAA comes running. They can't make their mind up. He is a terrible coach who can win against any teams worth watching AND he has the power to get the NCAA to oxford whenever he pleases. If that is the case, Dan is living an amazing life.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I don't buy the story about OM participating in a sting.....the only way that they did something like that is if they had absolutely no doubts as to how things would unfold. I also don't buy that Charlie Merkel, who is by all accounts a big OM supporter and donor, would have taken the case without OM's blessing.

The lawsuit is nothing more than a desperate hail mary attempt to intimidate LL and KJ into recanting their testimonies. But there is no way that they will take this thing to the point that LL/KJ's lawyers are deposing former coaches and recruits, so I don't think that it will wind up hurting OM from that standpoint. However I do think that it is going to play very poorly with the NCAA and will hurt their chances of getting any sympathy from the committee.
    Ever wonder how deep Merkel and crew are in the red solo cup????
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-06-2017 at 09:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgwhisperer View Post
    how much power they are assuming ole Danny boy has. It's like he is an elite coach that has won multiple national championships so he snaps his fingers and the NCAA comes running. They can't make their mind up. He is a terrible coach who can win against any teams worth watching AND he has the power to get the NCAA to oxford whenever he pleases. If that is the case, Dan is living an amazing life.....
    The scary thing for them is the more QB's that Dan puts in the NFL the more power he actually will get. I think we're already starting to see that in the football community.

That's bad news for them because it will give us more clout in football which we really haven't had in my lifetime. Not saying that Dan would be able to take anyone down by any means- but my point is the more clout we have the worse it is for Ole Miss.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The scary thing for them is the more QB's that Dan puts in the NFL the more power he actually will get. I think we're already starting to see that in the football community.

That's bad news for them because it will give us more clout in football which we really haven't had in my lifetime. Not saying that Dan would be able to take anyone down by any means- but my point is the more clout we have the worse it is for Ole Miss.
    Let's hope there are some Cowboy Fans on the COI.

vCash
    I ventured over there to 'lurk'. They've really gone off the rails and have essentially established as gospel that:

(1) LL and Kobe Lied
    (2) they have a slam dunk legal case against the NCAA that will cause them to back penalties down to something approaching the self-imposed penalties
    (3) MSU is the school in real trouble, and the NCAA is going to gladly burn its ability to credibly offer immunity in future cases just to hammer us.
    (4) MSU put LL and Kobe up to talking to the NCAA (rather than I guess taking advantage of the "nah nah nah can't hear you" response that NCAA athletes are entitled to offer when the NCAA asks to question them?)
    (5) They are going to get access (through a subpoena? by hacking? or through troll accounts?) to pm's sent on Elite Dawgs

I certainly don't have any inside info but I'm thinking maybe their confidence in these beliefs are misplaced and that posters more in touch with reality have simply stopped participating in the conversations.

vCash
    I think they have been convinced by Yancy and crew that Leo and Kobe lied and the NCAA knew they were lying but ran with their story anyway. Because of that they think they are going to pull a Miami and get off much lighter than everyone thinks. Hell, before this whole Leo and Kobe stuff came up many of them were accepting their fate. Now, they have been given hope.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post

4) Our Compliance has done their due diligence with the NCAA and according to them- we are good to go. We have in no way been notified of any issue concerning our players- especially LL. Its been over half a year and if it was an issue, they would have let us know by now.
    One word, BRACKY. This is one of the main points that is to often overlooked by anyone buying into "LL & Kobe lied" conspiracy theory. State arguably has one of the most proactive compliance departments in the league. Bracky would self report a recruit receiving a bottle of water after having a heat stroke on campus...so I feel pretty confident he did not allow the university, coaches, or SA's do or say anything that could possibly be detrimental to the program.

vCash

I think Ive been watching too much house of cards, but . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    As has been said many times, the olemiss higher ups need someone for the fans to blame and hate. Who better than their hated rival? The more intensely their fans hate MSU, the less blame and attention the true villains in this thing get.

A study of human emotion and psyche should be done on that crew.
    I tend to believe that Alabama and LSU and the Powers are still behind this, and they have ingeniously convinced the NCAA to lean on the direct testimony of two State athletes so State will be caught up in the PR tit for tat with UM and they avoid even a glancing blow of UM's ire. They would rather keep us both fighting each other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    I tend to believe that Alabama and LSU and the Powers are still behind this, and they have ingeniously convinced the NCAA to lean on the direct testimony of two State athletes so State will be caught up in the PR tit for tat with UM and they avoid even a glancing blow of UM's ire. They would rather keep us both fighting each other.
    I don't think the NCAA is leaning on LL on Kobe at all! They have 40+ other named SAs corroborating! om is the only one leaning on these two guys because States the only school they think they can intimidate...swing and a miss!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    I don't think the NCAA is leaning on LL on Kobe at all! They have 40+ other named SAs corroborating! om is the only one leaning on these two guys because States the only school they think they can intimidate...swing and a miss!
    Others reported things to people in power.. Whether it was HS Coaches, Teachers, Administrators, mothers, fathers, family members it does NOT matter.

Then the NCAA asked students #1-52 to answer said questions. We do know that at least one SA LIED and was caught lying to the NCAA... Waiting for that ball to drop..... It really doesn't matter who reported WHAT.... it was REPORTED because some people have a damn back bone that want to stop the CORRUPTION at OM... Don't give a minor a prostitute... and you, OM, would not have been in as much trouble as you are now.

The corruption of illegal benefits has not stopped...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I ventured over there to 'lurk'. They've really gone off the rails and have essentially established as gospel that:

(1) LL and Kobe Lied
    (2) they have a slam dunk legal case against the NCAA that will cause them to back penalties down to something approaching the self-imposed penalties
    (3) MSU is the school in real trouble, and the NCAA is going to gladly burn its ability to credibly offer immunity in future cases just to hammer us.
    (4) MSU put LL and Kobe up to talking to the NCAA (rather than I guess taking advantage of the "nah nah nah can't hear you" response that NCAA athletes are entitled to offer when the NCAA asks to question them?)
    5. They are going to get access (through a subpoena? by hacking? or through troll accounts?) to pm's sent on Elite Dawgs

I certainly don't have any inside info but I'm thinking maybe their confidence in these beliefs are misplaced and that posters more in touch with reality have simply stopped participating in the conversations.

The confidence is mislead and misplaced..... Cannot wait to see the subpoenas.... and the hacking job... come on... we see what the burner phones did for them.....