Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a few minutes- so I stopped by Bafoom....

vCash

Had a few minutes- so I stopped by Bafoom....

One of the Shitbirds asked the State people if we think LL and Kobe Jones lied??? Wtf???

Listen up Shitbirds:

1) Less than 1% of State fans think LL or Kobe Jones lied to the NCAA. OM freely admitted to Barney setting up Boosters with LL. LL even correctly described the vehicle of the guy that paid him. While he cant 100% prove cash was handed over- he has enough circumstancial evidence to be believed by the public and the NCAA. It's not a court of law. You have numerous people from different recruiting classes claiming to be given stuff from RR. Gimme a break with the conspiracy crap.

2) Nobody with an IQ above fried rice thinks Dan Mullen has orchestrated this big ordeal.

3) Kobe Jones was interviewed while he was still a student at SHS. He wasnt even around Mullen enough yet to be part of this grand conspiracy.While they might not get everything that happened exactly right- the stories by recruits were consistent enough for the NCAA to levy an allegation.

4) Our Compliance has done their due diligence with the NCAA and according to them- we are good to go. We have in no way been notified of any issue concerning our players- especially LL. Its been over half a year and if it was an issue, they would have let us know by now.

5) You guys talk about people being misinformed- many of you need to read this from the NOA:

https://twitter.com/ElitedawgPoster/...63183580983297

It's insane to think this "Dan Mullen Conspiracy" Yancy has been pushing is anything more than more made up BS. Stick with Elitedawgs and even Rosebowl- we'll let you know the facts and what you need to expect. Thanks and click an ad

vCash
    They are obsessed with LL and Kobe.
    They are the very least of their worries.

vCash
    Do not underestimate the Master Navigator of Football Scientology, The Coach Dan Mullen.

vCash
    As has been said many times, the olemiss higher ups need someone for the fans to blame and hate. Who better than their hated rival? The more intensely their fans hate MSU, the less blame and attention the true villains in this thing get.

A study of human emotion and psyche should be done on that crew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    One of the Shitbirds asked the State people if we think LL and Kobe Jones lied??? Wtf???

Listen up Shitbirds:

1) Less than 1% of State fans think LL or Kobe Jones lied to the NCAA. OM freely admitted to Barney setting up Boosters with LL. LL even correctly described the vehicle of the guy that paid him. While he cant 100% prove cash was handed over- he has enough circumstancial evidence to be believed by the public and the NCAA. It's not a court of law. You have numerous people from different recruiting classes claiming to be given stuff from RR. Gimme a break with the conspiracy crap.

2) Nobody with an IQ above fried rice thinks Dan Mullen has orchestrated this big ordeal.

3) Kobe Jones was interviewed while he was still a student at SHS. He wasnt even around Mullen enough yet to be part of this grand conspiracy.While they might not get everything that happened exactly right- the stories by recruits were consistent enough for the NCAA to levy an allegation.

4) Our Compliance has done their due diligence with the NCAA and according to them- we are good to go. We have in no way been notified of any issue concerning our players- especially LL. Its been over half a year and if it was an issue, they would have let us know by now.

5) You guys talk about people being misinformed- many of you need to read this from the NOA:

https://twitter.com/ElitedawgPoster/...63183580983297

It's insane to think this "Dan Mullen Conspiracy" Yancy has been pushing is anything more than more made up BS. Stick with Elitedawgs and even Rosebowl- we'll let you know the facts and what you need to expect. Thanks and click an ad
    Can't wait to see Yanax, having to explain to the sheep, that Vitter offered up the ole miss name in an attempt to cushion the sanctions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Can't wait to see Yanax, having to explain to the sheep, that Vitter offered up the ole miss name in an attempt to cushion the sanctions.
    I hope that rumor is true. OM offering to give Ole Miss and Rebels in exchange for accepting the self-imposed.

vCash
    I realize that every time ole y opens his mouth he spews LIES.... That being said... does anyone know all the lies that have been told on #39 and #40...
    That would be really interesting to be able to have the list and call ole y on the carpet about those lies.....

vCash
    I know I'm just being crazy here but if we are talking about SA 39 and 40. Wonder what's 1-38 got in the backpacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    I know I'm just being crazy here but if we are talking about SA 39 and 40. Wonder what's 1-38 got in the backpacks
    What about 41-52????? 49 for sure.... Did 49 have a gun and ammo?

vCash
    That would be hilarious. I hope that actually happened, lol.

Banned
    vCash
    I hope that rumor is true. OM offering to give Ole Miss and Rebels in exchange for accepting the self-imposed.
    Sweet those website addresses I bought might finally start cashing in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Sweet those website addresses I bought might finally start cashing in
    Someone want to loan me $12?***
    https://www.godaddy.com/domains/sear...deepdicked.com

vCash
    Does this have any connection with Dicky Cross saying that they're coming out with a script M logo? From what I understand it's the M in the current script version of Ole Miss that is on their helmets.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Hahahahahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Does this have any connection with Dicky Cross saying that they're coming out with a script M logo? From what I understand it's the M in the current script version of Ole Miss that is on their helmets.
    Gotta dip your toe in the water before you jump in.

vCash
    What was the deal with "the sting?" Because if Ole Miss participated in a sting, they essentially rolled on a guy. And if that's true, then OM fans right now are cheering on the guy with a lawsuit that's probably going to hurt Ole Miss... after OM rolled on the guy.

I honestly still just don't think they realize what they've gotten themselves into. There is no magic out. It's over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    What was the deal with "the sting?" Because if Ole Miss participated in a sting, they essentially rolled on a guy. And if that's true, then OM fans right now are cheering on the guy with a lawsuit that's probably going to hurt Ole Miss... after OM rolled on the guy.

I honestly still just don't think they realize what they've gotten themselves into. There is no magic out. It's over.
    Agree. Ole Miss is so neck deep in lust for winning and lust for screwing MSU, they can't think straight. It led to boneheaded decisions in recruiting (like hey, let's have a top 6 class right out of the gate, cool...hold my beer). And now they are stepping all over their own feet to turn their nightmare into a light bruise for MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I realize that every time ole y opens his mouth he spews LIES.... That being said... does anyone know all the lies that have been told on #39 and #40...
    That would be really interesting to be able to have the list and call ole y on the carpet about those lies.....
    That very well may happen. Chuck and Yancy just might have run their mouth too much concerning LL and KJ. and its caught up with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

I don't buy the story about OM participating in a sting.....the only way that they did something like that is if they had absolutely no doubts as to how things would unfold. I also don't buy that Charlie Merkel, who is by all accounts a big OM supporter and donor, would have taken the case without OM's blessing.

The lawsuit is nothing more than a desperate hail mary attempt to intimidate LL and KJ into recanting their testimonies. But there is no way that they will take this thing to the point that LL/KJ's lawyers are deposing former coaches and recruits, so I don't think that it will wind up hurting OM from that standpoint. However I do think that it is going to play very poorly with the NCAA and will hurt their chances of getting any sympathy from the committee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I don't buy the story about OM participating in a sting.....the only way that they did something like that is if they had absolutely no doubts as to how things would unfold. I also don't buy that Charlie Merkel, who is by all accounts a big OM supporter and donor, would have taken the case without OM's blessing.

The lawsuit is nothing more than a desperate hail mary attempt to intimidate LL and KJ into recanting their testimonies. But there is no way that they will take this thing to the point that LL/KJ's lawyers are deposing former coaches and recruits, so I don't think that it will wind up hurting OM from that standpoint. However I do think that it is going to play very poorly with the NCAA and will hurt their chances of getting any sympathy from the committee.
    I don't think that the original intent was for it to be a sting but I do think that they record and do things like that so as you kind of said they can use that to intimidate players into not ratting on them.