Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did y'all hear about Freeze grayshirting

vCash

Did y'all hear about Freeze grayshirting

Isiah Woulard? This is a guy that just lost his house in a fire and they basically pull his scholarship. And you know the media isn't going to say a peep about it. Honestly, that's about as low class as it gets.

vCash
    Amazing how the heppin' only extends to certain players. Freeze is a snake and that place is a cesspool.

vCash

Well, that wasn't very Christian of him now was it?

#falseprophet
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Isiah Woulard? This is a guy that just lost his house in a fire and they basically pull his scholarship. And you know the media isn't going to say a peep about it. Honestly, that's about as low class as it gets.
    It will be fine. His Dad played at ole miss. They are taken care of. I assure you.

They play the game as good as you can get. Please NCAA end this charade.

vCash
    Fisher of men

Banned
    vCash
    Speaking of greyshirt has anyone seen my grey tank top I wore in Hawaii, I usually can find it cause it's big as a battleship but I am struggling to locate it. I am here at Barnhills if you find it lemme know thx, Sid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Relardo Sidney View Post
    Speaking of greyshirt has anyone seen my grey tank top I wore in Hawaii, I usually can find it cause it's big as a battleship but I am struggling to locate it. I am here at Barnhills if you find it lemme know thx, Sid
    Troll
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Troll
    Not my favorite candy, doesn't fill me up but I won't turn em down

vCash
    Damn. I think I just stepped in a big pile of bear shit.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Damn. I think I just stepped in a big pile of bear shit.
    Quiz me Tubby, I can call you that cause I am large

vCash
    Quiz me Tubby, I can call you that cause I am large
    Quiz you what?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Quiz you what?
    Lil Jon the shit bruh

vCash
    I approve of this post.

vCash
    Yea, you are a troll. enjoy the the 4th here. Likely the last.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I approve of this post.
    My boy!! Rep given, you are the first to join Team Relardo, together we will eat out the bears...wait that's not what I meant unless they are Miss America types than that's exactly what I mean, know what I'm saying DownwardDawg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That does suck about Isiah. Good kid. Friend of my son. My son was devastated that he went to ole miss. He tried to tell him that they were about to get destroyed by the NCAA but it didn't matter.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Yea, you are a troll. enjoy the the 4th here. Likely the last.
    I am a troll if you count talking about food, hot chicks and MSU kicking ass!

vCash
    Should not be a surprise then. Reggie played at OM.

vCash
    On 2-star running back Isaiah Woullard, who got an offer less than two weeks after a tornado destroyed his Hattiesburg home: “It comes a point where you need to do the right thing. And the right thing for us to do was to sign the state’s all-time leading rusher in Isaiah Woullard. His granddad played here. Obviously, they’ve had tremendous loss here recently. That didn’t weigh totally into it, but you can’t help but say that’s a factor. When I watch his tape, which I watched 100 times … If he were playing in a different league, I think he’s a no-brainer. And that’s the question mark you have on him. But I know this: He immediately makes our university better. He immediately makes our locker room better. And I’ve got a sneaking suspicion he’s gonna be like an Evan Engram-type, that you look after three years and you think, ‘Wow, we almost messed that up.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Apologies. meant Granddad.