Thread: Anyone else following the Tour de France

vCash

Anyone else following the Tour de France

What a crash at the end of todays stage. How that guy didn't break his neck is amazing.

vCash
    Wish I had seen this earlier. It was a hell of a crash, amazing no one was hurt at 35+ mph. Shame about Sagan though,, especially when you could make the argument that Demare has been more reckless.

Sky has been looking pretty dominant this year. I would love to see someone like Quintana get away on the big climbs later. Tomorrow should be interesting.

vCash
    I want to see what that Italian is going to do in the mountains.

vCash
    Dam Porte what the hell were you thinking?

vCash
    That was quite a stage today. So sad to see Porte crash, and I was really pulling for Martin and Quintana. Really exciting day from start to finish.

Even though Froome's support is so strong, they were able to separate him from them today. I could certainly see Aru or Bardet attacking him on another big climb like that later on.

vCash
    Heck with Porte and Thomas both gone who can get to Froome?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Heck with Porte and Thomas both gone who can get to Froome?
    Yeah, I thought Porte had the best shot of anyone. He had looked really strong. Valverde could have challenged too, but he went out on the first day! Maybe Bardet/Aru/Martin/Uran can make things interesting. Sky is just loaded...

vCash
    Dam looked like kittel had a nitro pack blowing out of his ass the last 200 meters of stage 10. If he was worth a sh&* in the mountains he wouldn't have to worry about being dropped out of the race later this week.

vCash
    Hey Thompson 92 I almost had a heart attack just watching the final Km of Stage 12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Hey Thompson 92 I almost had a heart attack just watching the final Km of Stage 12.
    Same here! Kept waiting for someone to attack, and then suddenly it was chaos. I guess it was another example of isolating Froome from his teammates, then attacking. Aru in yellow now. Things are starting to get interesting!

vCash
    Problem for aru is that he is not a sprinter. Yep Froome is a lost soul without his teammates

vCash
    Now Kittel wipes out and is gone.