Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Premier League Pass

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    LOL, belligerent intentional ignorance is always the funniest kind!
    I wonder what our USA franchise for the EPL will be called. New York City United? Boston Football Club? Maybe just "City" to properly piss of the Brits

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I wonder what our USA franchise for the EPL will be called. New York City United? Boston Football Club? Maybe just "City" to properly piss of the Brits
    I think the Ugly Americans would be appropriate.

Banned
    vCash
    I think the Ugly Americans would be appropriate.
    I am good with "Fat Americans" sponsored by McDonalds.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liverpooldawg again...I used it all up on you in this thread alone. Good stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Liverpooldawg again...I used it all up on you in this thread alone. Good stuff
    Thanks, I love idiots!

Banned
    vCash
    Thanks, I love idiots!
    Rep for calling Dawg-gone-dawgs an idiot

vCash
    Lol, no surprise that that's what you took from that. You own the franchise on stupid in this thread.

Banned
    vCash
    Lol, no surprise that that's what you took from that. You own the franchise on stupid in this thread.
    Works every time on you Muppet

vCash
    61, your ignorance isn't just in how you reference the club structure. But the fact that you are comparing a league in America putting a team in England with 0 teams playing the same sport, a sport which is not played globally, to a league that has comparable leagues not just in the US, but in basically every country on earth. The NFL will rake in money because they are putting a team in Europe where there is interest but no competition. They will hold a monopoly on the sport. The same can't be said about soccer.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    61, your ignorance isn't just in how you reference the club structure. But the fact that you are comparing a league in America putting a team in England with 0 teams playing the same sport, a sport which is not played globally, to a league that has comparable leagues not just in the US, but in basically every country on earth. The NFL will rake in money because they are putting a team in Europe where there is interest but no competition. They will hold a monopoly on the sport. The same can't be said about soccer.
    Excellent points. There's serious big time money to be had by both the EPL and American TV networks by them putting 1 or 2 USA teams in the EPL. Money always wins out. This is why I think it is inevitable we eventually see an American club playing in the EPL. It's not happening anytime soon so y'all don't have anything to worry about right now.

vCash
    Excellent points. There's serious big time money to be had by both the EPL and American TV networks by them putting 1 or 2 USA teams in the EPL. Money always wins out. This is why I think it is inevitable we eventually see an American club playing in the EPL. It's not happening anytime soon so y'all don't have anything to worry about right now.
    You agreed and then contradicted yourself.

Banned
    vCash
    You agreed and then contradicted yourself.
    I agree that your points are excellent. I disagree it won't eventually happen. Money talks. Look at it like this. USA is a 320 million market for England to tap into and for the EPL to be the big dawg in by simply adding 1 or 2 American teams. It's billions of dollars they are choosing to not go after every year they don't add a club. When EPL growth starts stalling or falling back they are going to look for new ideas to keep on growing. Having a successful London Jaguars NFL team is going to make their choice very obvious and television networks and apparel companies are going to remind them every step of the way.
    Last edited by Dawg61; 07-06-2017 at 02:06 PM.

vCash
    I agree that your points are excellent. I disagree it won't eventually happen. Money talks. Look at it like this. USA is a 320 million market for England to tap into and for the EPL to be the big dawg in by simply adding 1 or 2 American teams. It's billions of dollars they are choosing to not go after every year they don't add a club. When EPL growth starts stalling or falling back they are going to look for new ideas to keep on growing. Having a successful London Jaguars NFL team is going to make their choice very obvious and television networks and apparel companies are going to remind them every step of the way.
    Again, you're comparing apples to oranges. It won't happen

Banned
    vCash
    Again, you're comparing apples to oranges. It won't happen
    More like dollars to euros and we'll see. I don't expect you or any other big EPL fan to think it'll happen or even want it to happen but y'all are gonna be fans of the EPL regardless if it does happen or not. The EPL triples it's fan base by adding an American team though. Maybe quadruples it. That's gonna start sounding/looking real tempting in the future when you start to consider the television contracts it would come with and a team that would eventually be more watched and more popular than our very own USAMNT. I have big dreams.

vCash
    it won't happen. You just have NO idea what you are talking about. Just quit. This thread has confirmed everything I suspected about you from the other board.

vCash
    More like dollars to euros and we'll see. I don't expect you or any other big EPL fan to think it'll happen or even want it to happen but y'all are gonna be fans of the EPL regardless if it does happen or not. The EPL triples it's fan base by adding an American team though. Maybe quadruples it. That's gonna start sounding/looking real tempting in the future when you start to consider the television contracts it would come with and a team that would eventually be more watched and more popular than our very own USAMNT. I have big dreams.
    They don't use Euros in the UK. You just don't have a single clue about how soccer works. If you think they are going to totally overhaul the structure of the game worldwide just because the US would like a team in the EPL you have NO understanding of the game and it's culture. They won't do it because the EPL wants a US team either (which is a moot point because THAT will never happen either). Just give up.

Banned
    vCash
    They don't use Euros in the UK. You just don't have a single clue about how soccer works. If you think they are going to totally overhaul the structure of the game worldwide just because the US would like a team in the EPL you have NO understanding of the game and it's culture. They won't do it because the EPL wants a US team either (which is a moot point because THAT will never happen either). Just give up.
    Who said anything about the UK using euros. You mad bro? I count on y'all diehards being mad. It will only fuel more money.

vCash
    Who said anything about the UK using euros. You mad bro? I count on y'all diehards being mad. It will only fuel more money.
    Why would anyone be mad at your stupidity?

Banned
    vCash
    Why would anyone be mad at your stupidity?
    stay mad I am coming for your precious soccer**

vCash
    MAD? I'm enjoying seeing you revealed as an ignorant fool. Why do you think we keep stringing this along.