Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Premier League Pass

vCash

Premier League Pass

https://www.google.com/amp/soccer.nb...orts-gold/amp/

Looks like I'm going to be having to catch a lot of Newcastle games next season in true English fashion: illegally. Haven't had to illegally stream soccer in close to 5 years...anyone know a good way to do it now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/soccer.nb...orts-gold/amp/

Looks like I'm going to be having to catch a lot of Newcastle games next season in true English fashion: illegally. Haven't had to illegally stream soccer in close to 5 years...anyone know a good way to do it now?
    Get directv and the sports pack and you can see every game, legally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Get directv and the sports pack and you can see every game, legally.
    Are you sure? The "Live Extra" games from previous seasons that you could watch on the NBC Sports App as long as you had NBC Sports are what are being rolled into the Premier League Pass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Are you sure? The "Live Extra" games from previous seasons that you could watch on the NBC Sports App as long as you had NBC Sports are what are being rolled into the Premier League Pass.
    Oh, I hadn't heard about that. That sucks. I may have to buy it, although most if Liverpool's games usuall make one of the networks they show on.

vCash
    I should have looked at your link. It looks like you are right. That price ain't bad though. I'll probabaly pay for it if too many Liverpool games wind up on it.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    That's really pathetic to hear about. I need to watch my Foxes.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

Banned
    vCash
    USA should boycott till they give us two teams in the bottom league (my goal in life, gonna make it happen bitches) Boston and New York will have EPL teams before I die. Bookmark me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    USA should boycott till they give us two teams in the bottom league (my goal in life, gonna make it happen bitches) Boston and New York will have EPL teams before I die. Bookmark me
    Ugh, no. That won't never ever happen. LOL, nor should it. My friend's club Altrincham has a better chance of winning the EPL.

Banned
    vCash
    Ugh, no. That won't never ever happen. LOL, nor should it. My friend's club Altrincham has a better chance of winning the EPL.
    Oh it'll happen. It is inevitable once they see the dollars streaming in USA brings them and they see how successful the London Jaguars will be in the NFL. Pretty soon greed of tapping into a 320 million population monopolized by 1 team will take over. It's business and it's guaranteed. People don't pass over billion dollar opportunities often. The hate English fans will have for our Yanks club will only fuel more dollars. A lot more dollars.

vCash
    Oh it'll happen. It is inevitable once they see the dollars streaming in USA brings them and they see how successful the London Jaguars will be in the NFL. Pretty soon greed of tapping into a 320 million population monopolized by 1 team will take over. It's business and it's guaranteed. People don't pass over billion dollar opportunities often. The hate English fans will have for our Yanks club will only fuel more dollars. A lot more dollars.
    Soccer doesn't work that way 61.

Banned
    vCash
    Soccer doesn't work that way 61.
    Soccer is a business just like any other business so it does work that way. Coming from a business grad.

vCash
    Soccer is a business just like any other business so it does work that way. Coming from a business grad.
    No, it doesn't. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. Hilarious.

Banned
    vCash
    No, it doesn't. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. Hilarious.
    Ok bud. A future billion dollar franchise isn't waiting to be created because you don't like it.

vCash
    Ok bud. A future billion dollar franchise isn't waiting to be created because you don't like it.
    I KNEW it. You used the word "FRANCHISE" in a EUROPEAN soccer discussion. Absolutely totally HILARIOUS!!!!!! You are TOTALLY clueless here dude. What an idiot. The sad thing is you don't have aa CLUE how much of an idiot you are here.

Banned
    vCash
    I KNEW it. You used the word "FRANCHISE" in a EUROPEAN soccer discussion. Absolutely totally HILARIOUS!!!!!! You are TOTALLY clueless here dude. What an idiot. The sad thing is you don't have aa CLUE how much of an idiot you are here.
    Club/franchise/village/Your Mom's fat ass whatever you want to call it don't matter. This is an American club making bank in a European league. Don't matter that you don't like it it's still happening anyway. Idiot

vCash
    Club/franchise/village/Your Mom's fat ass whatever you want to call it don't matter. This is an American club making bank in a European league. Don't matter that you don't like it it's still happening anyway. Idiot
    Franchise...................LOL. I absolutely LOVE seeing arrogant stupid ignorant Americans spouting off about stuff they are totally ignorant about. That you do it on THIS, where you are quite obviously clueless, says it all about your opinions on EVERYTHING. Let me see where to start. American clubs are part of CONCACAF. English Clubs are part of UEFA. That's your first and totally impermeable barrier. It's the only thing that REALLY matters. If you INSIST on being an ignorant American then here are some other reasons. The stupid word, when it comes to European football clubs, FRANCHISE, is one. That word, and the concept behind it, is a total anathema to European football. It is met with utter revulsion and rejection. Now down to brass tacks. The English FA has allowed ONE relocation from one town to another in it's entire history, Wimbledon, from south London to Milton Keynes. They have changed rules and made it VERY plain that that will never happen again, and it hasn't. In order for a new club in a new place to gain admission to the English pyramid it has to start at the bottom, and work it's way up through the system. It's incredibly difficult to do, almost impossible. It takes YEARS to do. No American investor is likely to do it. It's a total moot point anyway, the laws of the game don't allow it. The only way to approximate what you want is for MASSIVE amounts of money to be invested in MLS to raise the level of that competition to the level of the EPL. You have to raise the league as a whole, because thinking an American team can somehow join a real European League is matched in delusion only by the total fantasy that a European team could somehow magically move here.

Banned
    vCash
    If you asked any huge NFL fan twenty years ago if there would be an NFL team in London they would have a similar response to yours. Like I said once the Jaguars are added in London and the Brits see how successful they are the dots will be connected. Your how things have always been so no way it'll happen theory will get thrown out the window in favor of a market 6X larger than England. Money always talks and sooner or later England is gonna want access to 300 million Americans and the billions of dollars just waiting to be tapped into. All your history and romantic nostalgia will get shitted on for lots and lots of money for the new AmericanFRANCHISE playing in the EPL. Bookmark me bitch
    Last edited by Dawg61; 07-03-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    There's no reason to have a U.S. team in the PL. The reason is simple: investors/owners of PL Clubs can simply purchase a MLS team and have it as a de facto training club. Manchester City has done that with NYCFC (notice that they both have the same sponsors and wear the same colors...no coincidence). Other major PL teams are already in negotiations or have considered doing the same. You get a slightly different style in MLS than you do in the Championship or League 2 or 3, but you get valuable experience against veteran players and clubs. For all the shit MLS gets from not only Americans, but football (soccer) fans across the globe, we are developing a substantial league here in America. Now if MLS were to ever have a relegation system with the USL that would be fun. FC Cincinnati just made a case for it in the US Open Cup (think English FA Cup).
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    If you asked any huge NFL fan twenty years ago if there would be an NFL team in London they would have a similar response to yours. Like I said once the Jaguars are added in London and the Brits see how successful they are the dots will be connected. Your how things have always been so no way it'll happen theory will get thrown out the window in favor of a market 6X larger than England. Money always talks and sooner or later England is gonna want access to 300 million Americans and the billions of dollars just waiting to be tapped into. All your history and romantic nostalgia will get shitted on for lots and lots of money for the new AmericanFRANCHISE playing in the EPL. Bookmark me bitch
    LOL, belligerent intentional ignorance is always the funniest kind!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    There's no reason to have a U.S. team in the PL. The reason is simple: investors/owners of PL Clubs can simply purchase a MLS team and have it as a de facto training club. Manchester City has done that with NYCFC (notice that they both have the same sponsors and wear the same colors...no coincidence). Other major PL teams are already in negotiations or have considered doing the same. You get a slightly different style in MLS than you do in the Championship or League 2 or 3, but you get valuable experience against veteran players and clubs. For all the shit MLS gets from not only Americans, but football (soccer) fans across the globe, we are developing a substantial league here in America. Now if MLS were to ever have a relegation system with the USL that would be fun. FC Cincinnati just made a case for it in the US Open Cup (think English FA Cup).
    Not having relegation and promotion is holding back the MLS in my opinion. The rest of the world will never really take it that seriously until it happens.