Thread: Hunter Renfroe with a 4-4 day

vCash

Hunter Renfroe with a 4-4 day

A double and 3 singles. Average up to .236

He is 10-19 in last 5 games. Average was .216 before streak.
    Last edited by somebodyshotmypaw; 07-02-2017 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Poor RP

vCash
    I'm pumped for Hunter. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an All-Star next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm pumped for Hunter. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an All-Star next year.
    Popularity contest for the most part and it'll be hard to beat will myers for padres 1. Certainly possible though

vCash
    When Renfroe shows patience, he is a .275 hitter with power. When he doesn't, he is a .200 hitter with power.

vCash
    From opening day through May 5
    2/36 walk/strikeout
    .205 BA
    .218 OBP

May 6 through May 31
    15/22 walk/strikeout
    .278 BA
    .394 OBP

June 1 through today
    5/26 walk/strikeout
    .247 BA
    .284 OBP

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Popularity contest for the most part and it'll be hard to beat will myers for padres 1. Certainly possible though
    Myers' numbers ain't that much better than Renfroe's THIS year, and with a strong 2nd half Renfroe could easily be the more productive of the two of them. If Renfroe makes any sort of a leap next year, I could see him easily passing Myers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Myers' numbers ain't that much better than Renfroe's THIS year, and with a strong 2nd half Renfroe could easily be the more productive of the two of them. If Renfroe makes any sort of a leap next year, I could see him easily passing Myers.
    Could happen. Manuel Margot may be hunter's biggest competition for SD's AS spot going forward

ETA... dinelson lamet is gonna be really good too. He mowed the braves down the other night
    Last edited by msstate7; 07-02-2017 at 09:54 PM.