Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Mainieri LSU baseball reaction thread (gifs strongly encouraged)

Banned
    vCash

Paul Mainieri LSU baseball reaction thread (gifs strongly encouraged)

vCash

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    This wins it for me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    I remember this happening, but I don't remember what game it was or the situation. Can you please provide details?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    I remember this happening, but I don't remember what game it was or the situation. Can you please provide details?
    #11 ranked MSU @ #7 Ranked LSU, bottom 4th, 4-4 tie game, 2 outs, runner on 2nd, 0-2 count, Paul Womanieri is bunny hopping like the bitch that he is. That's all I got. Oh actually on 2nd glance it looks like it's the end of the inning as our catcher is running off the field to the dugout and pumping his fist in excitement for getting the 3rd out. That's all I got.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    #11 ranked MSU @ #7 Ranked LSU, bottom 4th, 4-4 tie game, 2 outs, runner on 2nd, 0-2 count, Paul Womanieri is bunny hopping like the bitch that he is. That's all I got. Oh actually on 2nd glance it looks like it's the end of the inning as our catcher is running off the field to the dugout and pumping his fist in excitement for getting the 3rd out. That's all I got.
    And our head coach is watching from the LSU dugout.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    And our head coach is watching from the LSU dugout.
    How about the LSU player in the background looking like he wants to fight. There's a reason they're called swamp trash.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    The fan pounding the dugout...saw him do the exact same thing this year. Can't remember who they were playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    The fan pounding the dugout...saw him do the exact same thing this year. Can't remember who they were playing.
    Him? You sure not "her?"

Banned
    vCash
    would definitely like to know the circumstances behind the 3rd out we secured on that play. laughing my ass off.

vCash
    I did some research and as best I can tell, it was the regular season series in 2016. Deichmann attempted to score from second on a ball hit to the outfield and was gunned down at the plate. Unfortunately, I can't find video of the full play.

Banned
    vCash
    I did some research and as best I can tell, it was the regular season series in 2016. Deichmann attempted to score from second on a ball hit to the outfield and was gunned down at the plate. Unfortunately, I can't find video of the full play.
    good deal TX, that sounds plausible. thank you. LMAO still on the back ground of butt hurt.

Banned
    vCash
    I didn't find the video but I did find the game thread melt over the play, bottom of the page it starts. Not surprising all the LSU fans take after WoMainieri with the crying and bitching. We won this game 12-8 and won the series 2 games to 1 @ LSU.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/l...87778/page-11/

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    This wins it for me!
    Always been my favorite one
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    LSU seriously expects every call to go their way- even if the right call is made for the other team. Because they are LSU. And if they don't get the call that's how they act. They're the only fans that I've seen that aren't for replay and automated umpires in college.

I'm glad they lost the finals because they are the most spoiled fans in college baseball.

vCash
    Manieri during every game:

Me during every LSU game:

Me when LSU loses:

Banned
    vCash
    Strong post Cadaver, I'd give you rep if it allowed me to