Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What the heck is the crazy thread on SPS about?

vCash
    my last post in this thread is a PSA

your inbox can fill up very quickly around here. Mine took about 30 minutes before it started rejecting PM's. Had no idea that was even a thing. Cleared out now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post

your inbox can fill up very quickly around here. Mine took about 30 minutes before it started rejecting PM's. Had no idea that was even a thing. Cleared out now.
    Yeah, you're limited to 50 messages at a time. Otherwise it's an impermissible benefit.

vCash
    God I hate our fanbase sometimes. This was obviously a troll job. Here's great words to live by. Don't pay attention to the blow by blow idiocy of the Ole Miss investigation. Just wait until the end result which will be Hugh Freeze getting fired and Ole Miss getting hammered USC style. Sound good?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post

Exactly.... Everyone take a few minutes and check your PM's..... Clean those pesky things out....

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Sorry for my addition to this thread earlier....but I had to get in on the fun 😏😏
    I have seen more posters' names today than I have seen in a LOOOOOONG time around here. Heck, we ran this thread view count to over 20k TODAY alone hahahahahahaha!!!

Click an ad on your way off the site 😎

vCash
    This is stupid

vCash
    Damn at the troll job, I'm not even gonna ruespond to this thread, which by the way mind you is just damn ruediculous -- 11 17'n pages with no-tellin' how many posters with less than 50 posts asking for a PM -- smdh!!!

vCash
    Just now reading this thread....

3 things:

1) I'm now a fan of the poster named bobtail bob
    2) Acid Mouth should win "Best profile pic"
    3) We have about as many Bears here as I imagined, and a large percentage outed themselves today

Great stuff on a slow sports day. Bravo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Damn at the troll job, I'm not even gonna ruespond to this thread, which by the way mind you is just damn ruediculous -- 11 17'n pages with no-tellin' how many posters with less than 50 posts asking for a PM -- smdh!!!
    Maybe we need to close this page the day the Names of the boosters is made public.... Wouldn't that just rue the Om crowd.... trolling trolling trolling....

vCash
    I'd like to thank everyone for posting in this thread. Now my declining mind and memory can use it as a reminder to all the names I can't remember to choose from to fill out my nomination post. If you didn't post in this thread there's a good chance I don't need help remembering where I'd like to nominate you. Hailstate!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I can confirm the rumors:

We're scrued.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Just now reading this thread....

3 things:

1) I'm now a fan of the poster named bobtail bob
    2) Acid Mouth should win "Best profile pic"
    3) We have about as many Bears here as I imagined, and a large percentage outed themselves today

Great stuff on a slow sports day. Bravo
    Wish you would have quoted their posts... too many pages to look thru to find bobtail & Acid Mouth.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I think Trump is a MSU fan and is trolling.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    I'd like to thank everyone for posting in this thread. Now my declining mind and memory can use it as a reminder to all the names I can't remember to choose from to fill out my nomination post. If you didn't post in this thread there's a good chance I don't need help remembering where I'd like to nominate you. Hailstate!
    I really know a lot about basketball