Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSU's Poltical Pull and Positioning

vCash
    you are nuts if you think Florida has more pull than Alabama regarding the male cheerleader from Jackson Prep.
    Show me where I said that. Regarding Strick, you have some issues man. You use every opportunity to dog him while praising LT in the same post. LT is a huge asset and a great Bulldog but you may be 1 of like 10 people who think it wasn't time to go a new route.

You are nuts if you think Amy Tuck has any pull
    You're so right. The former Lt Gov of the state is a nobody**

some of your points are valid... but some are just ridiculous..,
    I really just stated facts to paint an overarching picture. Tell me one ridiculous point I made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Great discussion.

Couple all of this with our "Brand Ambassadors" in athletics right now - Dak on GMA this morning pushing cancer awareness with a star from one of the top TV comedies (plus everything else Dak is on); Fletcher Cox being the highest paid former SEC football player on the planet; Darius Slay leading kids camps in 2 different cities; Brent Rooker winning a Triple Crown and tearing up his first MiL assignment; Buck Showalter having the Orioles in the AL East fight again; our Women's Final Four team; Mitch Moreland leading the Red Sox; Hunter Renfroe pushing for ROY; Johnathan Holder pitching well in Yankee Stadium; Top 25 Teams in M&W Tennis; Top 25 Teams in Track; another post season in Softball, another MPG Supercar winner.

And what does Ole Miss have? Eli throwing interceptions? What else? Any positives.

We are entering a Golden Age of MSU Athletics and Academics. We will win a Natty in a Big 3 within the next few years. We will no longer be confused with the school up north -especially after the hammer drops from the NCAA. Great time to be associated with MSU.
    Greg Hardy. Guns. Women. Suspensions...
    Nkimchee. Window jumping. Drugs. Flop.
    Tunsil. Most memorable draft night. Drugs.
    Paidwell. High school level skills. First rounder with one catch. Learning his position in NFL.
    Freeze. What else can be said.
    Multiples of coaches. About to get awarded show causes. Cheaters. Liars.
    Bjerk. Rasslin belt. Destroyed an athletic Dept. Or three.
    Rotating chancellors.
    Boosters. Disassociated. Sued young student athletes. Still cheating.
    Traditions. Banning. Changing.
    University. Liars. Cheaters.
    Close media. Cultish. Clannish. Liars.
    Defense. Landsharks. Suck. 55.
    Quarterbacks. Machine gun. AK-47. Bad Bo. Kicked off former teams.
    You can add many more, but there has really been a bad culture up there for years.

Good: Eli....
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 09-07-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......