Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *****2017 EliteDawg Awards***** (Nomination Thread)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Your odds to win are about the same as a Bammer fan giving a shit about any other sport there besides football. Which is Zero. Roll tide.
    Boom! Well played sir. Rep given.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    The real motivation for his thread and begging people to participate. Petty little man.
    Looks like we have a 2nd contestant for the Hunter Strickland Award

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I visualize him more like this....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    And now our 3rd.

ETA - And as usual, you and your butt-buddy offer the first insult, then ridicule any attempt to fight back.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 06-27-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    ****ing sorry I ****ing cuss when I type muther****er. Shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    ****ing sorry I ****ing cuss when I type muther****er. Shit.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I seen it dawg again.

Banned
    vCash
    And now our 3rd.
    i don't think you really understand the award. It's not worst poster that is a different award and don't worry Liverpool is gonna narrowly beat you for that one.

vCash
    i don't think you really understand the award. It's not worst poster that is a different award and don't worry Liverpool is gonna narrowly beat you for that one.
    Well, given it is partly based on how many assholes can team up and vote, you may be right. It it were based on merit, my money would be on a trifecta of you, the mod you cock worship, and Liverpool.

And yes, I understand Cadaver put me up for worst, and you for the other. You guys make a great team. Add in JDog, and we could call you the Three Stooges.

vCash
    Well, given it is partly based on how many assholes can team up and vote, you may be right. It it were based on merit, my money would be on a trifecta of you, the mod you cock worship, and Liverpool.

And yes, I understand Cadaver put me up for worst, and you for the other. You guys make a great team. Add in JDog, and we could call you the Three Stooges.
    Damn Boys quit trying to get votes in the nominating place, we'll turn you in to the federal election commission or the justice dept, then you'll have an Alabama Alum, Jeff Sessions on your ass!

Banned
    vCash

I see you're making a last ditch effort to pull ahead of Liverpool so congrats on that. Since you're too lazy to look 20 posts ago I will explain to you that the Hunter Strickland Award is for the poster that holds onto a grudge for a ridiculously long time towards another poster or in your case multiple posters. Brunswick doesn't stand a chance to beat you for this award.

vCash
    I see you're making a last ditch effort to pull ahead of Liverpool so congrats on that. Since you're too lazy to look 20 posts ago I will explain to you that the Hunter Strickland Award is for the poster that holds onto a grudge for a ridiculously long time towards another poster or in your case multiple posters. Brunswick doesn't stand a chance to beat you for this award.
    Like I said. I know exactly what the other was. I don't hold old grudges unless they are continued by the other poster (But you can bet your ass one of your buddies does). I've mixed it up over the years with a few posters here...some I like and some I don't, but I move on and don't harbor ill will. But there are a few of you who like to pick fights, then gang up on anyone who dares to give it back to you.

This is yet another example. I didn't bother to post a damn thing about you or the other jackass until you guys started it. I have little doubt you will soon be joined by a couple more of your "pack" to give me a ration of shit for defending myself, followed by another mod blaming me for starting it and telling me to STFU, etc.

Whatever. I don't feel like wasting any more of my time on this BS. Have at it. I'm out.

vCash
    It's all f***ing good.

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I visualize him more like this....
    Hahaha

vCash
    but I move on and don't harbor ill will.
    This one got me right here. That's good stuff, blb....I knew you'd finally start joking around and having fun at your own expense at some point. Well done.

vCash
    And I'm nominated for Off Topic haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And I'm nominated for Off Topic haha
    That's only because you have the innate ability to divert a conversation about one topic you're pissed about, to another you're equally, if not more, pissed about; apparently it's a long list....***

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That's only because you have the innate ability to divert a conversation about one topic you're pissed about, to another you're equally, if not more, pissed about; apparently it's a long list....***

Lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Your odds to win are about the same as a Bammer fan giving a shit about any other sport there besides football. Which is Zero. Roll tide.
    There are other sports besides football?