Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: *****2017 EliteDawg Awards***** (Nomination Thread)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    That's funny. Good job
    Yea. No harm. Love the bantering

vCash
    Brad Stevens has had two posts on this board since January 15th. First one was on March 6th directed to me and the second one is this one today. Obsessed much? How's your boy Rick Ray handling getting fired? You still talk to him every day or did he kick you off his staff along with the 6 players his first year too? Maybe you're Rick Ray actually and if so you should probably enjoy the 3 million dollars you stole from our University and stop trolling on a MSU site. Shouldn't you be forcing shitty basketball players into having season ending injuries right now instead of obsessing about me still too?

Have a nice day pencil d*ck

http://www.elitedawgs.com/search.php?searchid=1495047
    I'll break it down for you.

1. I do not live for the approval of anonymous posters on a message board. That is why I have only posted twice in the last 6 months.
    2. Does 2 posts constitute obsession? If so, I'd hate to be the one to analyze your 15,000+ posts to see who/what you are obsessed with.
    3. I believe it is a credit to the board that I won this award previously with so few posts. It signifies that volume of posts does not equal knowledge toward a subject to most posters here.
    4. I am blessed to have a wonderful life away from the computer. I will enjoy my family regardless of these awards.
    5. While I do enjoy jabbing you every now and then, I truly do hope you can find happiness apart from the message boards some day.
    6. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Your obsession with 61 should be embarrassing to you.
    Duly noted, preacher. Soli Deo gloria.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Stevens View Post
    I'll break it down for you.

1. I do not live for the approval of anonymous posters on a message board. That is why I have only posted twice in the last 6 months.
    2. Does 2 posts constitute obsession? If so, I'd hate to be the one to analyze your 15,000+ posts to see who/what you are obsessed with.
    3. I believe it is a credit to the board that I won this award previously with so few posts. It signifies that volume of posts does not equal knowledge toward a subject to most posters here.
    4. I am blessed to have a wonderful life away from the computer. I will enjoy my family regardless of these awards.
    5. While I do enjoy jabbing you every now and then, I truly do hope you can find happiness apart from the message boards some day.
    6. Hail State!
    Cool story bro I nominate you for the Hunter Strickland Award and Dawg-gone-dawgs as well for constantly bringing up my Boise State post from 6 years ago. You guys can't let shit go. It's ****ing amazing actually and not in a good way.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Cool story bro I nominate you for the Hunter Strickland Award and Dawg-gone-dawgs as well for constantly bringing up my Boise State post from 6 years ago. You guys can't let shit go. It's ****ing amazing actually and not in a good way.
    It's because that was the climax of your stupidity. It will never die. Much like this.....

Although there have been a few posts in the last couple of months that came close to topping it.
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 07-05-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    The purpose of the post was to spark conversation and since you're still obsessed with it 6 years later I'd say it was more than effective.

vCash
    What's this ... The airing of grievance's award ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    The purpose of the post was to spark conversation and since you're still obsessed with it 6 years later I'd say it was more than effective.
    So If someone remembers something from years ago they are obsessed with it? Is 6 years the cut-off time? If I remembered something from say 4 years ago would I still be obsessed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    The EliteDawg Awards are back. Time for Nominations.

Listed below are all of the Awards, as well as the last winner of each award.

To determine who makes the ballot we are depending on your nominations. In this thread, nominate posters for the Awards....but please limit this thread to nominations. Someone can create a new thread to discuss, but it's hard to weed through a discussion thread to find nominations. Also, the previous winner of each award is automatically placed on the ballot for the award they won.

Let the nominating begin!

Your 2017 EliteDawgs Awards and past winners:

Zzzzzing Award (Most quick whitted)- Tusk
    Captain Outdoors (Best Outdoor Forum poster) - BeastMan
    Pessimistic Award - Cadaver
    Swindoll's Sunshine Pumper Award (Most optimistic) - preachermatt83
    Best Avatar Award - The one with the Indian bikini and headress
    Most Knowledgeable Basketball Award - Schultzy
    Head Coach in Waiting (Knows more than the coach) - dawg61
    Worst Moderator - we have them?
    Off Topic King -
    Domestic Abuse Award (2 that fight most) - RANDOM and LAMBERT
    Most Knowledgeable Football Award - Ifyouonly knew
    StatMaster Award (Best use of stats) - Engie
    John Madden Award (Most entertaining in game threads) - Ref
    Best Moderator - The Enforcer!
    President of Politics (Best Politics board poster) - Schultzy
    Coach34 Ole Miss Ball Buster of the Year - starkvegas
    Degenerate Award (Gambling award) - MissouriDawg
    Most Knowledgeable Baseball Award - Random
    Sly Croom Award of Suck (Worst poster on ED) - Preacher
    EliteDawgs MVP - Ifyouonlyknew; The Enforcer
    Best Username - WeWonItAll(Most)
    Crootin Award - Ifyouonlyknew
    Meltdown Central Award (Melts the most) - Iseenit (but his melts are funny)
    Auto Correct Award - Jack Lambert (worst grammar in history of internet but strangely humorous)

HailState
    My picks; not Cadaver's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    My picks; not Cadaver's
    Grammar is optional on message boards. Now I am nominated for two awards.

I do want to add one to Cadavers list: I want to nominated my self for the Kanye West's Award for self nominating to give me three nominations.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-09-2017 at 07:57 AM.

vCash
    Since someone asked for it and there is an avatar category. Ima leave this here.hypnodawg.jpg
    Last edited by Hypnodawg; 07-09-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    "until the next time you beat a frat guy unconscious, get stoned and think you're Peter Pan"

vCash
    Deepthroat Award - Most inside knowledge of whats going on with the NOAs - Mimis babies.