Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
Brad Stevens has had two posts on this board since January 15th. First one was on March 6th directed to me and the second one is this one today. Obsessed much? How's your boy Rick Ray handling getting fired? You still talk to him every day or did he kick you off his staff along with the 6 players his first year too? Maybe you're Rick Ray actually and if so you should probably enjoy the 3 million dollars you stole from our University and stop trolling on a MSU site. Shouldn't you be forcing shitty basketball players into having season ending injuries right now instead of obsessing about me still too?

Have a nice day pencil d*ck

http://www.elitedawgs.com/search.php?searchid=1495047
I'll break it down for you.

1. I do not live for the approval of anonymous posters on a message board. That is why I have only posted twice in the last 6 months.
2. Does 2 posts constitute obsession? If so, I'd hate to be the one to analyze your 15,000+ posts to see who/what you are obsessed with.
3. I believe it is a credit to the board that I won this award previously with so few posts. It signifies that volume of posts does not equal knowledge toward a subject to most posters here.
4. I am blessed to have a wonderful life away from the computer. I will enjoy my family regardless of these awards.
5. While I do enjoy jabbing you every now and then, I truly do hope you can find happiness apart from the message boards some day.
6. Hail State!