Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IT's HERE.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    I would also like to point out that the rewards claimed are lies. I never got my title under my name like I was promised despite repeatedly requesting it. So while it is an honor to win, expect to be paid with Hollywood accounting practices.

I don't know what award you won.. but you are about to get a custom title...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I'll add a couple:
    Where are they Now Award: Engie, Goat, mic, FlabLoser, Behr
    Banned and Finally Got the Message: Will James and his multiple Cartman avatars
    I played in a fantasy baseball league last year and they kept talking about some bloke named Will James. Have no idea who tf this guy is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I don't know what award you won.. but you are about to get a custom title...
    Bout time... Now I see what I have to do. Basically you won't do what your're supposed to until your're called out, then you'll do a shitty job of it just to say it's done. Thanks Scooba, you rock!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Boise State 2 SEC Award: for the poster with the wildest, most outlandish ideas that make no sense at all: Dawg61
    Help Dawg-gone-dawgs with his nostalgia for the year 2011 he can't seem to leave it. Here you go DWD one of your favorite songs from 2011.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    I played in a fantasy baseball league last year and they kept talking about some bloke named Will James. Have no idea who tf this guy is.
    Don't jinx your luck

vCash
    Bout time... Now I see what I have to do. Basically you won't do what your're supposed to until your're called out, then you'll do a shitty job of it just to say it's done. Thanks Scooba, you rock!
    And if by bitch a lot you mean me bringing this up for the first time in 3 years, then I suppose I do bitch a lot. I would also like to apologize for having some expectation for men standing by their word.

Banned
    vCash
    And if by bitch a lot you mean me bringing this up for the first time in 3 years, then I suppose I do bitch a lot. I would also like to apologize for having some expectation for men standing by their word.
    your doing a good job making up for lost time it appears.

vCash
    I don't know if I was even a mod the last time the awards were done... so eat your own shit

Banned
    vCash
    Haha sleepy won best pic/avatar award if I remember correctly

vCash
    I don't have authority to change people's title, so I'm dependent on mods like Scooba and the originators. I'll try to make sure I send him a list of the winners and see if he'll add the Titles for me this year. My apologies, brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I don't have authority to change people's title, so I'm dependent on mods like Scooba and the originators. I'll try to make sure I send him a list of the winners and see if he'll add the Titles for me this year. My apologies, brother
    Damn Scooba. I was really just joking, although it was certainly aimed at you, I had no intentions of pissing you off.

And Cadaver, its really not that important to me. I was intending to be a d*ck, but definitely not trying to start anything. No worries on my end, just trying to be funny, but was obviously unsuccessful... carry on with the fun. I love this and I'm glad its back!

Banned
    vCash
    Damn Scooba. I was really just joking, although it was certainly aimed at you, I had no intentions of pissing you off.

And Cadaver, its really not that important to me. I was intending to be a d*ck, but definitely not trying to start anything. No worries on my end, just trying to be funny, but was obviously unsuccessful... carry on with the fun. I love this and I'm glad its back!
    Don't sell your humor short. I have laughed multiple times today at/with your interactions.

Banned
    vCash
    Man it is really difficult to not respond in the nominations thread. That is were nominations for awards go blacklistedbully in the NOMINATIONS THREAD and when you suddenly bring up that you still are holding a 3 year old butthurt towards 3 posters IN THE NOMINATIONS THREAD you get rewarded by then being nominated for the Hunter Strickland Award IN THE NOMINATIONS THREAD. Oh and nominating another poster for an award isn't "started insulting me first". Next time you make a username leave the "bully" part out. It doesn't really fit you.

vCash
    Bump

Get your nominations in. The more participation the better

vCash

I got the humor... sorry my dry sense of giving it right back didn't go as intended... haha
    I'm far from offended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I got the humor... sorry my dry sense of giving it right back didn't go as intended... haha
    I'm far from offended.
    Good... Eat sh*t then b*tch.