Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You might want to go listen to the Boneyard

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Whoever at Ole Miss gave them those names is the one who should be worried, VERY worried. That isn't a civil suite thing, it's federal criminal law. It also carries some extremely adverse consequences for the university. If FERPA applies somebody is in big trouble.
    Does that apply to a non-governmental entity?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Talked to a friend with more connections than me. This may be about Nutt filing a lawsuit against OM.

If true this isnt that big of a bombshell to me. I'd like to be wrong. What say ye?
    I had forgotten about Nutt but it would be rather underwhelming to me.

vCash
    Well, I said last night I never would have thought.... then TODAY, this idiot named Skipper
    Writes this: (Damn will these FOOLS EVER STOP. Looks like the rogue Skipper has been trolling Elite Dawgs..... )
    To think all this Rebsession was because one rogue TSBU ?journalist? took it upon himself to create a fire under Ole Miss football. Thru social media he has convinced the sheep in Starkvegas he is the Nosetrolldamus of the entire NCAA case.

I hate to say but this one needs some help.... http://olehottytoddy.com/2017/06/27/...down-ole-miss/

How about this MSU..... this is total slander....
    However, a so-called journalist can?t be the only one to blame in this charade where MSU players lied to investigators while under immunity. All the while MSU head coach Dan Mullen and MSU administration were interfering in and obstructing an official investigation in order to help try to facilitate the lies. (copied).

Please tell me that #39 and #40 are going to file suit against this idiot....

I HAVE NEVER............
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-27-2017 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Give me a BREAK....

vCash
    NCAA is going to redefine balls deep in these peckerheads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    NCAA is going to redefine balls deep in these peckerheads.
    Well deserved what ever Om, their boosters and the OM SA that took the illegal benefits.... and there are many....

vCash
    My favorite line in that whole "article" was the last sentence:

"Sad the extent a rival will go to try to catch up"

Ummmm. Hey, dipstick. You realize Cousin Eddy spanking you and trolling your Network with "We are never losing to that team again", OUR State, etc. is what made you guys try to catch up immediately by cheating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    They chopped off the end of his statement. They edited out, "that get caught".

vCash
    Dan Mullen actually made Ole Miss cheat. How do you Shitbirds lurking in here feel about that?

vCash
    I am at peace!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Dan Mullen actually made Ole Miss cheat. How do you Shitbirds lurking in here feel about that?
    I'll take that and another to go please sir.

vCash
    Hey Skippy, I always get a kick outta you delusional tools constantly grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to claim superiority...a thing you simply do not have.

Over the years we have owned you in virtually every sport all-time except football. And the truly hilarious thing is...in football, you dipshits need to go all the way back to John Vaught to claim any small advantage there. On-the-field (we both know the forfeits were BS), we are a mere 15 games behind you out of the 113 games we've played, and that includes the game your ref, Dick Pace stole from us.

Here's where it gets even more laughable. Over the past quarter century, we actually hold the advantage in football. That's right. And over the past 10, we hold that advantage as well. And Skippy-boy, care to guess how many times y'all have finished below us in the SEC standings the past 7 years? That would be SIX TIMES, Skippy! Please do tell us again how "jealous we are of you".

Now we do have to admit it will probably take us a little bit longer to get the overall record in football to add to all the other sports, but it will happen in our lifetimes for sure (assuming you're not over 80). With the impending extra-large stick the NCAA is about to break off in your ass, that day will be coming quite a bit sooner...perhaps within 15-20 years. Of course, you and I both know when it gets to around 59-54-6 on the field (63-2 forfeits - 2 vacated wins = 59 and 44 + 2 forfeits + 8-in-a-row = 54), you won't dare show your face to talk smack because we'll point to the record of the past 8 years, where if you'll have won a game against us, it'll have been a major upset.

You see Dan Skippy, while your all-time football advantage does mean a little, it has meant less and less with every passing year, then decade, then quarter-century, etc. You see, everybody cares a lot more about the more recent history than the distant past. Even you, Danny-boy..though you are clearly not honest enough to admit it. You care a lot more about these last several years than the last half-century, and you will care a lot more about the next 10 than you will about the past 50.

That's your reality, Dan "Damn Skippy" Skipper. We'd like to take this time to thank you for the continued posts you make...not only for the chuckles they provide, but for all the fun we're going to have recalling them a few years from now when you are completely irrelevant, watching us own your ass for years and years to come.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 06-27-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    nice blacklisted. if I were an outside 3rd party viewer, I'd wanna be on the MSU side of things football wise. seriously saying. I mean, England was kicking some major ass at the turn of the 20th century but I'd say being here in the U.S.A. at this time is a better deal and better record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Hey Skippy, I always get a kick outta you delusional tools constantly grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to claim superiority...a thing you simply do not have.

Over the years we have owned you in virtually every sport all-time except football. And the truly hilarious thing is...in football, you dipshits need to go all the way back to John Vaught to claim any small advantage there. On-the-field (we both know the forfeits were BS), we are a mere 15 games behind you out of the 113 games we've played, and that includes the game your ref, Dick Pace stole from us.

Here's where it gets even more laughable. Over the past quarter century, we actually hold the advantage in football. That's right. And over the past 10, we hold that advantage as well. And Skippy-boy, care to guess how many times y'all have finished below us in the SEC standings the past 7 years? That would be SIX TIMES, Skippy! Please do tell us again how "jealous we are of you".

Now we do have to admit it will probably take us a little bit longer to get the overall record in football to add to all the other sports, but it will happen in our lifetimes for sure (assuming you're not over 80). With the impending extra-large stick the NCAA is about to break off in your ass, that day will be coming quite a bit sooner...perhaps within 15-20 years. Of course, you and I both know when it gets to around 59-54-6 on the field (63-2 forfeits - 2 vacated wins = 59 and 44 + 2 forfeits + 8-in-a-row = 54), you won't dare show your face to talk smack because we'll point to the record of the past 8 years, where if you'll have won a game against us, it'll have been a major upset.

You see Dan Skippy, while your all-time football advantage does mean a little, it has meant less and less with every passing year, then decade, then quarter-century, etc. You see, everybody cares a lot more about the more recent history than the distant past. Even you, Danny-boy..though you are clearly not honest enough to admit it. You care a lot more about these last several years than the last half-century, and you will care a lot more about the next 10 than you will about the past 50.

That's your reality, Dan "Damn Skippy" Skipper. We'd like to take this time to thank you for the continued posts you make...not only for the chuckles they provide, but for all the fun we're going to have recalling them a few years from now when you are completely irrelevant, watching us own your ass for years and years to come.
    Excellent!

vCash
    Damn Black bring it! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blacklistedbully again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    They chopped off the end of his statement. They edited out, "that get caught".
    Bravo
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times