Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything expected this week on um saga?

vCash

Anything expected this week on um saga?

June 27th was the date I remember for something

vCash
    I expect to rue some

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    I expect to rue some
    Nice.

Banned
    vCash
    help me out, what's this "rue" shit all about? missed on that.

me personally, I'm ready for the hammer. unless further delays will create a heavier hammer that is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post

me personally, I'm ready for the hammer. unless further delays will create a heavier hammer that is.
    All the TSUN people said we were going to rue all the NCAA trouble they're in once they "prove" we were behind it all. Also said everyone else was going to rue getting them in trouble. Just tsun being tsun.

vCash
    w.ww.ethics.state.ms.us/ethics/ethics.nsf/PageSection/A_records_R-08-009/$FILE/08009.pdf?OpenElement

Readers can now digest Ole Miss's response to my complaint since they are now brought up to speed on this little skirmish. The response stated:

UM believes that the public interest is best served by releasing the names of boosters listed in the 2016 Notice of Allegations ("2016 NOA") and the 2017 Amended Notice of Allegations ("2017 NOA"). As such, UM's position is that it wants to release versions of the above referenced documents, along with UM's responses, with only the names and personally identifiable information related to student athletes redacted. However, issues related to the privacy interests of boosters whose names appear in those documents have yet to be fully litigated. Currently, issues related to the privacy interests of boosters in the context of the Mississippi Public Records Act are pending before the MEC.

On June 2, 2017, the MEC issued a Preliminary Report and Recommendation ("PRR") in the pending matter. The PRR recommended that the 2016 NOA and the 2017 NOA "involve matters of legitimate public concern which outweigh any right to privacy, if any, which extends to the boosters who are alleged to have been involved in NCAA rules infractions." Although UM does not contest the result recommended in the PRR, the PRR allowed another party to intervene to provide a written response to the PRR for the MEC to consider. Accordingly, the MEC has not yet had an opportunity to address the concerns raised by the intervener or issue a Final Order accepting, rejecting or modifying the PRR. Thus, considering the "legitimate"16 and "tangible concerns" related to UM's
    potential tort liability, it would be premature for UM to release the documents requested.... will revisit the disclosure of involved third parties after receiving more direction from the MEC. According to the MEC' s website, the commission's next meeting is set for July 14, 2017.18
    So Ole Miss says it would like to provide the records but the Commission just happened to allow another party to present an argument over redacting the names and the university really doesn't want to get in the way of the Commission.

Stay tuned. Don't touch that mouse. (copied excerpt from the article below)

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/201...-names-of.html
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-25-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shitbirds shitbirding

vCash

UM will single-handedly take down State, the rest of the SEC, AND the NCAA, AND we will all "rue the day" this witch hunt was instigated against the Rebs. There's pretty much nothing we can do at this point, because you know when UM gets their attorneys involved in something, the battle for them is over....

....rather, that's what they tell me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    w.ww.ethics.state.ms.us/ethics/ethics.nsf/PageSection/A_records_R-08-009/$FILE/08009.pdf?OpenElement

Readers can now digest Ole Miss's response to my complaint since they are now brought up to speed on this little skirmish. The response stated:

UM believes that the public interest is best served by releasing the names of boosters listed in the 2016 Notice of Allegations ("2016 NOA") and the 2017 Amended Notice of Allegations ("2017 NOA"). As such, UM's position is that it wants to release versions of the above referenced documents, along with UM's responses, with only the names and personally identifiable information related to student athletes redacted. However, issues related to the privacy interests of boosters whose names appear in those documents have yet to be fully litigated. Currently, issues related to the privacy interests of boosters in the context of the Mississippi Public Records Act are pending before the MEC.

On June 2, 2017, the MEC issued a Preliminary Report and Recommendation ("PRR") in the pending matter. The PRR recommended that the 2016 NOA and the 2017 NOA "involve matters of legitimate public concern which outweigh any right to privacy, if any, which extends to the boosters who are alleged to have been involved in NCAA rules infractions." Although UM does not contest the result recommended in the PRR, the PRR allowed another party to intervene to provide a written response to the PRR for the MEC to consider. Accordingly, the MEC has not yet had an opportunity to address the concerns raised by the intervener or issue a Final Order accepting, rejecting or modifying the PRR. Thus, considering the "legitimate"16 and "tangible concerns" related to UM's
    potential tort liability, it would be premature for UM to release the documents requested.... will revisit the disclosure of involved third parties after receiving more direction from the MEC. According to the MEC' s website, the commission's next meeting is set for July 14, 2017.18
    So Ole Miss says it would like to provide the records but the Commission just happened to allow another party to present an argument over redacting the names and the university really doesn't want to get in the way of the Commission.

Stay tuned. Don't touch that mouse. (copied excerpt from the article below)

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/201...-names-of.html
    Did you just admit you're Steve?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Wait, I thought Spider-Man was Rosie.**

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Looks like we may see some movement on our end regarding some recent happenings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Looks like we may see some movement on our end regarding some recent happenings.
    Did u forget the *****s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    Did u forget the *****s.
    None needed. Seems as if there will be some info released this week that refutes a certain narrative we've all been enduring.

I kind of wish that whatever trump cards we are holding, would be kept quiet until they pushed their entire stack to the pot.

Id like this to play out like Teddy KGB in the final hand of Rounders.

vCash

Someone made a list of all the OM lies and out beside nearly every item they wrote "We'll rue the day". May have been made by a SPSer but not certain.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Rosebowl swears he doesn't have an ED username.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Let me say this AGAIN, I am NOT Steve... I do know Steve...
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    None needed. Seems as if there will be some info released this week that refutes a certain narrative we've all been enduring.

I kind of wish that whatever trump cards we are holding, would be kept quiet until they pushed their entire stack to the pot.

Ok. That's why I asked thanks.

vCash
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post

All night check, check,check..... he trapped me. Pay them, Pay that school their money......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdawg82 View Post
    All night check, check,check..... he trapped me. Pay them, Pay that school their money......