Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lsu or Florida?

vCash

Lsu or Florida?

Who you got and who you pulling for?

I don't care for either, I'm gonna go with Florida and kinda pull for them, damn that is hard! Honestly I could care less!

Dang which is worse Kim MulkeyKramerRobertson (where is his Dad) or Kevin O'Sullivan?

vCash
    Florida. They have more pitching left. Lsu losing walker is a huge loss

vCash
    LSU has never lost in the title game by the way

Pulling for LSU. Cant stand Fla and their staff

vCash
    I really hate the punk bitch that is O'Sullivan. At least with LSU, it is a team that Canny helped build.

vCash

I'm pulling for UF but I think LSU wins it. They're a more well rounded team, IMO.

If it goes to a 3rd game and Faedo pitches, then all bets are out the window.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Damn shame that they both can't lose. Reluctantly, I will pull for Fla. Sick to death of the corndogs!!
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Banned
    vCash
    Great choice. Turd samich or giant douche.

vCash
    Rainout!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Damn shame that they both can't lose. Reluctantly, I will pull for Fla. Sick to death of the corndogs!!
    yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Who you got and who you pulling for?

I don't care for either, I'm gonna go with Florida and kinda pull for them, damn that is hard! Honestly I could care less!

Dang which is worse Kim MulkeyKramerRobertson (where is his Dad) or Kevin O'Sullivan?
    I am rooting for a natural disaster. Can the earth open up and swallow both teams and the Corndog fanbase? As much as I loathe 0'Sullivan, I would rather Flarda win it. LSU is more of a problem for us because of geography and being in the West. I don't like the bleached blond, effeminate SS and his Skeletor looking mother. And don't even get me started on how much I dislike the whiney-ass Head Corndog.

vCash
    Go Gata.
    Hate O'Sullivan just a tad less than Mangina and his corny team.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    I am rooting for a natural disaster. Can the earth open up and swallow both teams and the Corndog fanbase? As much as I loathe 0'Sullivan, I would rather Flarda win it. LSU is more of a problem for us because of geography and being in the West. I don't like the bleached blond, effeminate SS and his Skeletor looking mother. And don't even get me started on how much I dislike the whiney-ass Head Corndog.
    I'm gonna ditto this

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I think Florida wins due to a deeper more talented pen and staff. Losing Walker will crush LSU here and we will have to hear about it. "We would have won if we had walker"

vCash
    LSU wins UF cant hit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    LSU wins UF cant hit
    Like us vs ucla?

vCash
    LSU will win. Pulling for Florida.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Rainout!
    This is my opinion also. I'm rooting for monsoon season to set in and hope they never play. Those two are my 2nd and 3rd most despised teams. I won't watch a single inning of it and the CWS is one of my all time favorite events. To hell with bose of 'em!

vCash
    I will never pull for Ole Miss, LSU, or Bama in anything unless it helps us win a SEC west title somehow

vCash
    Mangina is Pure Enemy, hope the gators beat them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I'm gonna ditto this
    I didn't see his bleached blond mama in Vegas, guess she didn't want to run into Shaeffer again, after the butt whipping he put on her.