Pulling for Florida. I can't bring myself to root for LSU. See below from a butt-hurt Mulkey just yesterday:

Q: Was it good for women's basketball to have Mississippi State upset Connecticut in the Women's Final Four semifinals? (Note: State beat Baylor in the regional final as well.)

A: I don't know. I’ve been part of a dynasty when I was at Louisiana Tech. It's hard for me to think what Connecticut is doing is bad. I've heard it. I've read it. It may be to people who have never been part of a dynasty. We were that dynasty in the early ’80s. I never thought it was bad as a coach and a player, and I don't think it's bad today. But when a Mississippi State does that for the first time, it brings extra excitement for their fans and that school — maybe more so than at a Connecticut that does it continually and is expected to do it. Sometimes you get spoiled at a school when you have so many (titles).

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...17e2aa34f.html

I realize O'Sullivan is the worst, but I rest on the fact that if UF wins then Stricklin gets a Natty under his watch....