Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bad as I hate to say it, I think the coon asses are going to beat OSU today.

vCash
    I think both TCU and Florida have good chances to beat LSU. UF took 2/3 from LSU this year. It would suck for Sully to win his first but I rather have UF then Mangina win it. Best scenario for me would be TCU win it all. LSU's pitching rotation is ****ed to hell so there's that.

vCash
    TCU looked good last night. I want the hottest hitting team to win tonight. This is also TCU's 4th or 5th cws in a row. They're ready to win it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    We have a better rivalry with LSU. I want that game to be the pinnacle of every season while Cann is here.
    With Cann that series is probably going to be the pinnacle anyway whether LSU wins another NC or not. We haven't played Florida with Cann here so I don't know how that will go yet. That and I want to win the Governor's Cup and series against Ole Miss, Bama, and Auburn every year plus the USM game. Hell, I want to win all of them.

We have to make our own tradition by winning it all ourselves. I think Cann has us on the right path to doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Looking like lsu bout to have a 2-time natty HC themselves at a better program. You guys see us overtaking them, but I'm gonna have to see it
    But of course you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I think both TCU and Florida have good chances to beat LSU. UF took 2/3 from LSU this year. It would suck for Sully to win his first but I rather have UF then Mangina win it. Best scenario for me would be TCU win it all. LSU's pitching rotation is ****ed to hell so there's that.
    LSU will win it all because the NCAA/ESPN wants them and Kramer Robertson to win it all. The fix is on. Tom Rinaldi special on Kramer and his Mom coming this Sunday. It's bullshit. The best team has already lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    changing over night.
    Salty gonna salt...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    TCU looked good last night. I want the hottest hitting team to win tonight. This is also TCU's 4th or 5th cws in a row. They're ready to win it.
    Cann and Schloss go way back to Schloss's days at Tulane. I wonder if we'll give them some scouting reports if they beat Florida?

I love TCU's pitching coach by the way.

vCash
    Looking like lsu bout to have a 2-time natty HC themselves at a better program. You guys see us overtaking them, but I'm gonna have to see it
    And who built this LSU team and talked their seniors into returning? We should hire that guy.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    We already have one of the top players form Louisiana committed in Basiel Williams. The thing about it is they're very similar to us in recruiting profile. There is more talent in Louisiana than Mississippi- but they still can't build a championship team with players exclusively from there. That's where losing Cann hurts them going forward and helps us going forward. And why we will be on even terms in about a year or two- heck I wouldn't be surprised if we win the series against them next year in Baton Rouge. We're not going to be a JUCO All-Star team anymore. See I seen it's comments about Cann.
    Right on, Todd! I know a lot of the kids Canns recruiting, especially 2019-2020 kids. Been coaching against a lot of them since they were 8. And that's kids from all over the Southeast. Hes recruiting the elite and we are gonna take a huge step forward in talent. It may take a couple years but we are going to blow up.

vCash
    LSU will win it all because the NCAA/ESPN wants them and Kramer Robertson to win it all. The fix is on. Tom Rinaldi special on Kramer and his Mom coming this Sunday. It's bullshit. The best team has already lost.
    My gosh I can't stand Robertson! I'm sick of hearing about him and his momma. He can't get out of here soon enough. Don't understand Espn man crush on him.

vCash
    And who built this LSU team and talked their seniors into returning? We should hire that guy.**
    I've no doubt Cann had a huge role in building this lsu team; but giving Cann all the credit is much like Georgia fans saying smart was the architect of the bama teams. PM won before Cann and he'll win without him... certainly easier with him though. I'm not knocking Cann at all... I just think you guys are selling PM way too short. Did Cann build his ND teams or his 1st natty team too?

vCash
    The best team never wins these things. I'm just saying UF/TCU have a shot. Also, who knows how much that controversy affected OSU with the pitcher

vCash
    And to add- what Cann has just done by hiring Gautreau gives us an angle that LSU didn't have when he was there because now we have access to Scott Boras clients potentially.

What LSU did to build their team is what Vandy and Florida did to build their teams before them. And it's what we're going to do now. I honestly think we could be even better in the long run than those two programs because Vandy doesn't recruit hitters like they do pitchers or they just prefer to play small ball more for whatever reason and I don't think Florida develops their players all that well. That's what separates Cannizaro from the others- he can evaluate talent and develop it. And IMO it's a lot easier to find an elite pitching coach like a Butch Thompson, Alan Dunn, or a Gary Henderson than it is to find an elite hitting coach like Cann. So, with Cann and an elite pitching coach we should be good to go. I think we get to Omaha by 2019 if not next year depending on how our freshmen do.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    changing over night.
    Well that's bc it doesn't change overnight. I mean seriously

vCash
    The best team never wins these things. I'm just saying UF/TCU have a shot. Also, who knows how much that controversy affected OSU with the pitcher
    Losing a starting pitcher with an era under 1 is a huge deal.

vCash
    I've no doubt Cann had a huge role in building this lsu team; but giving Cann all the credit is much like Georgia fans saying smart was the architect of the bama teams. PM won before Cann and he'll win without him... certainly easier with him though. I'm not knocking Cann at all... I just think you guys are selling PM way too short. Did Cann build his ND teams or his 1st natty team too?
    Mangina is more Les Miles then Nick Saban. He hasn't won his second natty yet.

vCash
    Mangina is more Les Miles then Nick Saban. He hasn't won his second natty yet.
    And I hope he doesn't. I hate him and that program, but they good... they good

vCash
    No one is saying that he's bad as a coach- but he was on the hot seat and had to fire his hitting coach before he got Cann. I think Manieri is past his prime personally and Cann is the reason for THIS CURRENT team that he has. We are saying that he won't make LSU a dynasty which is probably what would have happened if Cann had stayed there like Manieri wanted. Their hitting was bad before Cann got there and he turned it around. Kramer Robertson basically said that Cann saved his career. If he does not hire Cann, they are not in Omaha right now. Period.

Manieri does not have the ties that Cann does- and that is huge in college baseball recruiting. If you can accurately predict a player's signability and know "who to" recruit that is an advantage that few have. And one that LSU had until this year.

There is a reason why Manieri has acted like a complete bitch about Cann leaving- and he better hope that he wins it this year because we're going to make it a LOT tougher in the coming years.

vCash
    No one is saying that he's bad as a coach- but he was on the hot seat and had to fire his hitting coach before he got Cann. I think Manieri is past his prime personally and Cann is the reason for THIS CURRENT team that he has. We are saying that he won't make LSU a dynasty which is probably what would have happened if Cann had stayed there like Manieri wanted. Their hitting was bad before Cann got there and he turned it around. Kramer Robertson basically said that Cann saved his career. If he does not hire Cann, they are not in Omaha right now. Period.

Manieri does not have the ties that Cann does- and that is huge in college baseball recruiting. If you can accurately predict a player's signability and know "who to" recruit that is an advantage that few have. And one that LSU had until this year.

There is a reason why Manieri has acted like a complete bitch about Cann leaving- and he better hope that he wins it this year because we're going to make it a LOT tougher in the coming years.
    I certainly think Cann is gonna be very successful here. I'm just not jumping on the we bout to leave lsu in the dust mantra.

vCash
    I don't think it affected them as much as the umpires bullshit strike zone. You could beat the 27 Yankees if you are given the other batter's box.