Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad as I hate to say it, I think the coon asses are going to beat OSU today.

vCash
    Even the LSU coach said the umpire has a "pitcher friendly strike zone". At least as it pertains to the LSU pitcher.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Papierski.....

vCash
    LSU winning is good for the SEC. We sink and rise with the SEC. I hope they win it.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    LSU winning is good for the SEC. We sink and rise with the SEC. I hope they win it.
    Florida?

vCash
    Then I hope Florida wins it all.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Sorry I can't root for either one. And I don't agree that it's good for us to have a sec team win. It's only good for the team that wins.

vCash
    We recruit against lsu. No way does it help us if they win

vCash
    Hell no. **** those cajun cousins. If I had to pick between Florida or them, I choose Florida all the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Sorry I can't root for either one. And I don't agree that it's good for us to have a sec team win. It's only good for the team that wins.
    I agree. All we can do is say Cann built their team but otherwise it does not help us at all. Same with Florida too but maybe to a slightly lesser extent.

vCash

Whether they win it or whether they don't we're not going to recruit with LSU

PERIOD!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    We have a better rivalry with LSU. I want that game to be the pinnacle of every season while Cann is here.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    PERIOD!
    Disagree...as I've stated a few times already...some of you have no idea what we have gotten as our head baseball coach.

vCash

Until he does we haven't and we don't. That's just the way it is and I dont' see it

changing over night.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Wow this umpiring is unreal

vCash

The home plate umpire should be barred from ever calling another game. Casey

might as well get thrown out at this point. It's not like you have anything to lose.

vCash
    Umpire was terrible, off the plate not even close. LSU is winning it all it's over, don't care who they play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Disagree...as I've stated a few times already...some of you have no idea what we have gotten as our head baseball coach.
    Looking like lsu bout to have a 2-time natty HC themselves at a better program. You guys see us overtaking them, but I'm gonna have to see it

vCash
    Manieri is a bitch...O'Sullivan is a punk loser. If they meet up in the finals it will be the worst CWS in history

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Manieri is a bitch...O'Sullivan is a punk loser. If they meet up in the finals it will be the worst CWS in history
    Go tcu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    PERIOD!
    We already have one of the top players form Louisiana committed in Basiel Williams. The thing about it is they're very similar to us in recruiting profile. There is more talent in Louisiana than Mississippi- but they still can't build a championship team with players exclusively from there. That's where losing Cann hurts them going forward and helps us going forward. And why we will be on even terms in about a year or two- heck I wouldn't be surprised if we win the series against them next year in Baton Rouge. We're not going to be a JUCO All-Star team anymore. See I seen it's comments about Cann.