Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ya'll hearing anything about several guys being removed from the baseball team??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's up with small? I desperately want a high velocity lh reliever
    Put up post of himself throwing on Instagram about two weeks ago. He's not at the 12 month mark yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Put up post of himself throwing on Instagram about two weeks ago. He's not at the 12 month mark yet.
    Thanks. Hopefully he can give us something this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    Results just came in this past week.
    Was it a surprise test or smn?? If not, what a freaking moron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Was it a surprise test or smn?? If not, what a freaking moron.
    Hey if your coach sent you into a bases loaded jam every game, you'd need something to mellow you out haha

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Accountability. To yourself and the program. No discussion or negotiation on the fact. Work your ass off and no drugs. Real ****ing simple. You can't do that there are hundreds of players that would love to have the spot and will adhere to program policy. It's not real hard.

And if you don't like it get the **** out. Before I get out of my chair.

vCash
    Hey if your coach sent you into a bases loaded jam every game, you'd need something to mellow you out haha
    365 days for Marijuana? Oklahoma would not have a football team if this was the NCAA penalty. You can rape, slap, and brutalize women in the Big-12 without facing more than a one-game suspension.

Or is 365 the Cannazaro penalty? If so, I support my coach. Gotta drive a culture of excellence and set high standards.

vCash
    Yep.... this ain't Ole Miss Football here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    365 days for Marijuana? Oklahoma would not have a football team if this was the NCAA penalty. You can rape, slap, and brutalize women in the Big-12 without facing more than a one-game suspension.

Or is 365 the Cannazaro penalty? If so, I support my coach. Gotta drive a culture of excellence and set high standards.
    Sounds pretty rough. I doubt you could find 45 clean players on any sec football team

vCash
    45! I think at LSU it would be 4 or 5

vCash
    Sounds pretty rough. I doubt you could find 45 clean players on any sec football team
    you can at State...we are about 2/3 passing the test most times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    45! I think at LSU it would be 4 or 5
    I figured a bunch switched to spice to best drug tests

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    you can at State...we are about 2/3 passing the test most times
    I suppose the 1/3 aren't getting suspended a year. That's pretty good rate by our team though

vCash
    I suppose the 1/3 aren't getting suspended a year. That's pretty good rate by our team though
    We are even higher on the NCAA test they know about. I was talking about surprise tests

Banned
    vCash
    Anybody got any MLB stats on weed suspensions?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    There has been a change in work ethic as well as a no drugs allowed policy. People that cant adhere to both of those are eliminated from the team.
    I thought all of this was getting changed when Cohen took over from Polk. Well, the work ethic part anyway. Had Cohen been letting everything go soft the last few years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I thought all of this was getting changed when Cohen took over from Polk. Well, the work ethic part anyway. Had Cohen been letting everything go soft the last few years?
    yes

vCash
    I'm sure most of you are aware that players and parents read this forum. Mainly to see what new rumors you guys have come up with or just loooking for a cheap laugh. Regardless, most of you are so quick to dog out some of the very guys you should want around this program. The majority of these guys have worked their entire life just for the chance to put that State uniform on and I'm pretty sure most of you could really careless what they're dealing with or going through as long as they produce great entertainment for you. One thing I've learned from reading this ED forum is you guys are real quick to praise and tout the very players that are most likely to embarrass this program one day if their issues were ever brought to light.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShot View Post
    I'm sure most of you are aware that players and parents read this forum. Mainly to see what new rumors you guys have come up with or just loooking for a cheap laugh. Regardless, most of you are so quick to dog out some of the very guys you should want around this program. The majority of these guys have worked their entire life just for the chance to put that State uniform on and I'm pretty sure most of you could really careless what they're dealing with or going through as long as they produce great entertainment for you. One thing I've learned from reading this ED forum is you guys are real quick to praise and tout the very players that are most likely to embarrass this program one day if their issues were ever brought to light.
    If they have "issues" I don't want their ass here. I don't give a shit what they do on the field. And at this point they are big boys, or should be, so they shouldn't worry about what some asshole types on this board. And as far as the parents go....well...

vCash
    Like who? Give us details haha

vCash
    Are you saying that Brent Rooker smokes pot?