Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team Notes from Today's Boneyard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Everyone is going to be very satisfied with the production we get from Couch and Todd.. and I bet Gabe has a solid year
    Will be shocked if Couch or Todd catches 20 passes in 2017

vCash
    Can couch have a Bear like sophomore year? Can Todd be a surprise? All I know is people I talked to last fall said Todd was the most talented WR on the three freshman last year and would have played. This was backed up by some in the media as well. But in fashion he got hurt and was RS. Our WR may not be world beaters but they will be middle pack of the sec. our TE will be really good. Thomas Green Jones and Johnson I expect us to look like Mizz in 07 when they flexed those TE and created miss matches with OLB and safety's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Will be shocked if Couch or Todd catches 20 passes in 2017
    You're gonna be shocked. 20 catches is nothing in todays game

vCash
    Gabe had a bad year last yr but he's made plays. He's made plays in SEC games he will be okay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    You're gonna be shocked. 20 catches is nothing in todays game
    We only had 3 guys that made at least 20 catches last year in 411 passes. After watching us throw 5 picks in the Spring game- not sure we need to throw more than that this year

vCash
    Todd is talented, but is green as they come and will need experience. Bama offered him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Todd is talented, but is green as they come and will need experience. Bama offered him.
    agreed. He should have a good 2018

vCash
    We only had 3 guys that made at least 20 catches last year in 411 passes. After watching us throw 5 picks in the Spring game- not sure we need to throw more than that this year
    We had 4 last year catch over 20 passes and 72 receptions just graduated. They will be distributed around and we will still have 4-5 with 20+ receptions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    We had 4 last year catch over 20 passes and .
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...state-bulldogs

Ross 72
    Gray 41
    Dear 23

vCash
    Mixon caught 20 as a Freshman. I said over 20 but meant 20 or more since your post I was responding to said at least 20. Holloway also caught 15 that has to be given elsewhere.

vCash
    i hope we run the ball 65 times a game and throw deep 3-4 times a game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Mixon caught 20 as a Freshman. I said over 20 but meant 20 or more since your post I was responding to said at least 20. Holloway also caught 15 that has to be given elsewhere.
    Hopefully Aeris and Lee will get Holloway's 15.

I don't think we're going to throw to TE's more. I think ultimately we'll just run it more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

I don't think we're going to throw to TE's more. I think ultimately we'll just run it more.
    I think they get some of those as well but a few of those that he got down the field might go to a receiver/TE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

We're stupid if we dont throw to our TE's this year. I am going to bitch my ass off if we dont. Just a fair warning