vCash
    We have a walk-on QB working #3...we good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    We have a walk-on QB working #3...we good
    The cali kid?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We run KT out for a play and he happens to get injured, we have 1 qb. I can see the reverse thought though that if fitz gets hurt at least KT has a little experience. I just assume stick with 1 qb until a game is out of hand then bring in KT.
    Huh? Football is a contact sport, on any given play injuries can be a factor. Better get KT ready early, DM is known for playing two, a lot. Btw, KT is so talented, probably the best freshman QB we have eve recruited.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Random Poster;767155]Gonna be hard to see Gay on anything but special teams this year.

Don't know where you got that info from. I was told quite the opposite by a defensive coach.

vCash
    [QUOTE=99jc;767209]
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Gonna be hard to see Gay on anything but special teams this year.

Don't know where you got that info from. .
    a defensive coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The cali kid?
    Ronnie Bass?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Huh? Football is a contact sport, on any given play injuries can be a factor. Better get KT ready early, DM is known for playing two, a lot. Btw, KT is so talented, probably the best freshman QB we have eve recruited.
    Gay has a chance to play since he doesn't have to learn to pass block. Virtually no chance for Hill. Our RBs take at least 2 years to learn our pass blocking schemes from the backfield.

vCash
    Watched the A & M game yesterday. Amazing how that OL looked with Jenkins at LG and Williams at TB. Fitz is a beast running but if you watched his footwork he got better as they year went on passing. I believe that Williams Gibson and hill give us that needed physical backs and mixon will give us that speed option look. I think we are going to be better on O than we thought

vCash
    My concern on offense is finding consistency in pass catching. Donald Gray has to step up along with the rest of the WR. We need either Jamal Coach and/or Reggie Todd to become a consistent target. I would like to see multiple TE sets because I think our TEs are good pass catchers and will provide mismatches and they will also help the run blocking for AW and NF.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg31 View Post
    Ronnie Bass?
    That's his name now.

vCash
    If Cleveland starts over Peters, it will be the ultimate Mullen plays upperclassmen move in his tenure. Peters and Danzler will be the best CB combo since Slay/Banks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Gay has a chance to play since he doesn't have to learn to pass block. Virtually no chance for Hill. Our RBs take at least 2 years to learn our pass blocking schemes from the backfield.
    Yawn. Let's keep a running total of how many times this is said through football season... that's 2 times in this thread alone.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 06-24-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I bet KH is 2nd behind AW in total carries and yards for a RB at years end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If Cleveland starts over Peters, it will be the ultimate Mullen plays upperclassmen move in his tenure. Peters and Danzler will be the best CB combo since Slay/Banks.
    I'd be surprised if Dan is telling Grantham who to start at CB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    My concern on offense is finding consistency in pass catching. Donald Gray has to step up along with the rest of the WR. We need either Jamal Coach and/or Reggie Todd to become a consistent target. I would like to see multiple TE sets because I think our TEs are good pass catchers and will provide mismatches and they will also help the run blocking for AW and NF.
    This is my concern as well. Gray has only proven to be a deep threat against OOC teams and that short CB for Arkansas. Couch and Todd both look pretty raw and I'm not sold on Gabe Myles being a consistent WR. It would be nice if Jesse Jackson is healthy and can contribute but no guarantee on that to say the least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Watched the A & M game yesterday. Amazing how that OL looked with Jenkins at LG and Williams at TB. Fitz is a beast running but if you watched his footwork he got better as they year went on passing. I believe that Williams Gibson and hill give us that needed physical backs and mixon will give us that speed option look. I think we are going to be better on O than we thought
    We need Brandon Hodge to come in and play at RT to make me feel better. Save us DJ Looney!

vCash
    Fitz is taking every snap at QB this fall in games. KT is good and his time will come, but Fitz has a chance to be special. Better than Dak special

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This is my concern as well. Gray has only proven to be a deep threat against OOC teams and that short CB for Arkansas. Couch and Todd both look pretty raw and I'm not sold on Gabe Myles being a consistent WR. It would be nice if Jesse Jackson is healthy and can contribute but no guarantee on that to say the least.
    Gray vs lsu '16 = 3 rec 86 yds 28.67/rec
    Gray vs bama '16 = 3 rec 76 yds 25.33/rec

Vs lsu, fitz overthrew a wide open gray for a likely td twice.

Vs bama, fitz threw a perfect deep pass (30+ yds) that gray dropped despite having defender beat.

Sec games only...
    23 catches 366 yds 15.91/rec (13th in sec)

vCash
    Let's talk Myles. In 14 as a RS freshman he played a key role when Lewis went down. In 15 gabe had big catches vs auburn lsu and A&M. Last year he had some issues or so it was said. I expect him to have a bounce back year. Kinda of the forgotten man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Let's talk Myles. In 14 as a RS freshman he played a key role when Lewis went down. In 15 gabe had big catches vs auburn lsu and A&M. Last year he had some issues or so it was said. I expect him to have a bounce back year. Kinda of the forgotten man
    He was slot in '15 and outside in '16. I'd like to see him back in the slot