Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Chance U

vCash

Last Chance U

Enough Sh**tbird talk...set the DVRs for July 21st as Last Chance U is coming back...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3aIdhWe8NE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Enough Sh**tbird talk...set the DVRs for July 21st as Last Chance U is coming back...

I thought you said enough?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I thought you said enough?
    This one at least can be binge watched in one sitting, while the other is a slow burn over multiple years leading to a completely nuked program....

Banned
    vCash
    I'll watch it, the first season is great

vCash
    It's their farm club for Qbs. Why in the world would I want to watch it? I saw enough of their "coach" at a game last year to know I don't want to watch it. A call, correctly, went against him just before the half. He chased the refs off the field at the half, had to be restrained by a couple of assistants. For the record I didn't have a dog in that hunt. I never went to a JC and my old HS had nobody on the field. I just went to see a good game, I saw one. They won, barely.

vCash
    The unofficial host of the show Brittany Wagner lives just down the street from me. She is a State grad. Met her at a neighborhood cook out. Had some funny stories to tell about the filming of the show. She left EMCC in January and is relocating to Birmingham.

vCash

Didn't we sign several in this class

Cole, Phillips, and Rivers

vCash
    I really enjoyed season 1. They did a great job. Let's just say the head coach is not a sympathetic character.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash

How do I DVR Netflix?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FanninDawg View Post
    With a video recorder obviously!!!***

I realized after I posted my error, but was too lazy to even edit it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    The unofficial host of the show Brittany Wagner lives just down the street from me. She is a State grad. Met her at a neighborhood cook out. Had some funny stories to tell about the filming of the show. She left EMCC in January and is relocating to Birmingham.
    In the trailer of this season, looks to be issues. I hope she does well in B-ham. She truly seemed to care about her role at EMCC.

I wonder how much of the popularity of the show changed the culture around that school and program? The antics seemed a bit elevated in the first season, but I'm sure they accelerated it all during the filming this year. I can't see this lasting past another season, since at some point they're going to lose any semblance of authenticity (if it isn't already gone).

vCash
    Buddy had a Come to Jesus talk with himself and has toned it down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It's their farm club for Qbs. Why in the world would I want to watch it? I saw enough of their "coach" at a game last year to know I don't want to watch it. A call, correctly, went against him just before the half. He chased the refs off the field at the half, had to be restrained by a couple of assistants. For the record I didn't have a dog in that hunt. I never went to a JC and my old HS had nobody on the field. I just went to see a good game, I saw one. They won, barely.
    Because Season 2 will feature some MSU players that came from EMCC. Good enough reason for me to watch. Plus I loved Season 1. Hell, McNeese St. where Ronald Ollie went almost beat Georgia last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Because Season 2 will feature some MSU players that came from EMCC. Good enough reason for me to watch. Plus I loved Season 1. Hell, McNeese St. where Ronald Ollie went almost beat Georgia last year.
    Nicholls St.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Nicholls St.
    Yeah, that one. My bad.

vCash

You can't DVR something on Netflix.....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    No but you can slow roast a microwave in the oven while it's cooking pizza which is kinda like DVRing Netflix while it streams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Already addressed that 6 posts above your reply...come on Scooba, you're turning into MSState7 with your reading comprehension skills...

vCash
    Already addressed that 6 posts above your reply...come on Scooba, you're turning into MSState7 with your reading comprehension skills...

I'm sorry I was inspired by your laziness to not edit your post and not link a youtube video right ...so I didn't read the whole thread.

vCash
    Watching buddy Stevens makes me throw up in my mouth a little. It's gonna be hard (that's what she said)