Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boneyard today- Steve Dropped the gloves at the end!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I have fond memories of Zima but not from drinking that shit but because the first time and only time (I think) I ever got flashed by a random smoking hot blonde on the highway she was chugging Zima while riding shotgun in a Jeep. We passed her and the driver and she was chugging the Zima and then 30 seconds later they zoom past us and her very nice knockers are saying hello. So pass that story on cause Zima makes tits come out.
    Bill Cosby says no it doesn't!

vCash
    You alcoholics have managed to turn a thread about a man sober from drugs (and I suspect alcohol) into a thread about alcohol. Good job!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    You alcoholics have managed to turn a thread about a man sober from drugs (and I suspect alcohol) into a thread about alcohol. Good job!!!
    Cheers I'll drink to that toast!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well...your Zima memory is infinitely better than mine, lol.
    Zima reminds me of Thursday nights at The Club in Columbus circa 1992.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    someone photoshop a Zima in this pic so Bruns can have full blown nostalgia

vCash

Notice I didn't say they were good memories.

vCash

Man, that's terrible looking. Ole Miss frat party?

vCash

Pop a tacky fedora on the bird in the middle and ya got Mrs. Bucky Freeze**

vCash
    I have fond memories of Zima but not from drinking that shit but because the first time and only time (I think) I ever got flashed by a random smoking hot blonde on the highway she was chugging Zima while riding shotgun in a Jeep. We passed her and the driver and she was chugging the Zima and then 30 seconds later they zoom past us and her very nice knockers are saying hello. So pass that story on cause Zima makes tits come out.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawg61 again. Hell the only reason I tried to give you a Rep was that's a cool story and I wish I was you in that instant!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Southernaire circa 1973 but Bud Fats!

vCash
    Ya'll boys need to listen to Boneyard again, important points made:
    1. He had assurances from a highly placed source that MSU was not in any way in trouble from Mississippi's problem.
    2. Our SA's have been provided the absolute best legal counsel available!
    3. As far as people who have messed up in drugs, maybe somebody in your family has been 17ed up on that $hit, maybe you have, maybe you have lost somebody close to you? I don't do those things, but I understand how it could really screw up all related people. I pray to The GOD ALMIGHTY for folks that have let these things get in their life to find a way to get to leave these things.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    1. He had assurances from a highly placed source that MSU was not in any way in trouble from Mississippi's problem.
    3. As far as people who have messed up in drugs, maybe somebody in your family has been 17ed up on that $hit, maybe you have, maybe you have lost somebody close to you? I don't do those things, but I understand how it could really screw up all related people. I pray to The GOD ALMIGHTY for folks that have let these things get in their life to find a way to get to leave these things.
    Great post. all 3 points are good. there should have been no negativity at all on this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Great post. all 3 points are good. there should have been no negativity at all on this thread.
    My fault. I brought up zima. It was to be expected.

Banned
    vCash

61, do you know where and when that party happened? that is some of the sickest shit I've seen in a while. LOL. would love to know.

vCash
    61, do you know where and when that party happened? that is some of the sickest shit I've seen in a while. LOL. would love to know.
    The grove

vCash
    Isn't it true that when recruits aren't at the library, Yancy visits the blue oyster?

vCash
    High Cotton**

#foreshadowing

Banned
    vCash
    Haha no clue it is just a pic that has become internet famous or it could be from Marshall Henderson's birthday party at Chucky Cheese.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Thank you for attempting to get this thread back on track. I just ventured over to listen to the Podcast Rebellion by Zach Berry and The Ghost of Jay Cutler and WOW!!! These guys will need wellness check by the local constable. As a matter of fact they really need psychological evaluations because they are so far out of reality it is scary. The level of blame and denial they are in is on EPIC levels. Before it was all over they were questioning whether MSU would fire Mullen. WTF!!! We are not the ones looking at 21 level 1 violations over all these years. These dudes are going to either hurt themselves or turn violent when the COI releases their ruling. The whole city of Oxford will need trauma teams and grief counselors.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Basically, Steve said MSU is in no trouble. OM tried that mess. NCAA vetted it. Found nothing. We have no worries. OM is still screwed and can in no way fling feces at MSU on the way down. He sent a very pointed challenge to a certain OM "journalist" (I know, right) about throwing around cheap shots concerning former drug abuse. Said our athletes are fine and have the best counsel money can get in these situations. We good, but we knew that.