Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little birdie say....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Who says he isn't?

If the NCAA actually did find that someone lied- they will handle it.
    The word about him lying to the NCAA was out before the egg bowl last year, and he played in that game, although he was a non-factor.

vCash
    Tunsil was already in game suspension 2 I believe before the media was able to confirm the loaner car story and that he was out at least 2 more games at the time. It ended up being more but you won't hear a peep from UNM until they absolutely have to admit some one is suspended. Heck Hampton was suspended 2 games and not a flea fart was heard from them, their media mouthpieces, or CL.

vCash
    Who says he isn't?

If the NCAA actually did find that someone lied- they will handle it.
    This SA played at OM last fall....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    The word about him lying to the NCAA was out before the egg bowl last year, and he played in that game, although he was a non-factor.
    Yeah........I don't think he means Leo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    This SA played at OM last fall....
    Then the NCAA did not corroborate his untruths

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    As compared to the Hamlin Hilton?
    Lol. Every self respecting State grad knows there's only one way to spell "suttle."

vCash
    The rumor is about the Starkville WR playing at OM

vCash
    The rumor is about the Starkville WR playing at OM
    That's exactly who I'm referring to. That rumor was out before the Egg Bowl. I remember watching with interest to see if he played or was held out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Does this mean every player gets a bowl ring after every game? They already give them out no matter if they get their ass beat or not, example: Peach Bowl rings.
    Yea, rings out of a cracker jack box lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Lol. Every self respecting State grad knows there's only one way to spell "suttle."
    Lord...I lived in that hell hole for 5 semesters, on the top floor mind you, which was really great when the elevator broke down (not an uncommon occurence).

vCash
    That's exactly who I'm referring to. That rumor was out before the Egg Bowl. I remember watching with interest to see if he played or was held out.
    And it is entirely possible that we wasn't suspended then, but could be now. The way OM works we won't know until 7:30 pm on September 2nd, when said SA's Dodge Charger doesn't start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    And it is entirely possible that we wasn't suspended then, but could be now. The way OM works we won't know until 7:30 pm on September 2nd, when said SA's Dodge Charger doesn't start.
    Take a trip to the ole tweeter page on April 9, 2017.... where he cannot move forward because of the past.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Steve = Birdie

Again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I lived there when it was new. Was quite nice at the time. Also lived in Hamlin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Lord...I lived in that hell hole for 5 semesters, on the top floor mind you, which was really great when the elevator broke down (not an uncommon occurence).
    I came within moments of having to live there. Right as I was leaving my home to move into Suttle I got a call asking if I still wanted to switch to Dugger. Hell yes I did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I came within moments of having to live there. Right as I was leaving my home to move into Suttle I got a call asking if I still wanted to switch to Dugger. Hell yes I did.
    Why did it get so bad? I moved in when it was brand new, Suite 936. I'd been a while in Hamlin, also nice, but before that in McKee (terrible) and Critz (even more terrible). Suttle was like the Ritz Carlton, relatively speaking.

vCash
    Exactly... yet another example of a rumor on a chatroom board that suddenly becomes FACT. If said WR was secretly suspended for any substantial amount of time, he'd have jumped ship by now.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I lived there when it was new. Was quite nice at the time. Also lived in Hamlin.
    I lived in Hamlin 1989-90 and it was not quite a dump but it ws getting there.

vCash
    Maybe so, but on the bonus Boneyard today, Steve says exactly what RP says in his post...
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Hamlin was the UN when I was in school. You could smell the spices radiating out of it all way down to the book store.