Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A little birdie say....

vCash

A little birdie say....

all this OM online bravado about taking down State with the NCAA is a big load of horseshit. The OM tactics are just making things worse for themselves. LL and Kobe are not backing off their statements made to the NCAA. Both have excellent representation and will be fine by the time this goes to trial in 2019 or 2020- if it ever does.

Apparently- we have to rue longer. Carry on.

vCash
    And the rogue boosters are not sleeping at night.....

vCash
    The ruese is up.

vCash
    I'm getting to where I rather enjoy all this rueing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    And the rogue boosters are not sleeping at night.....
    What rouge boosters? I don't think they have any of those. They do have boosters.

vCash
    It is hard to believe the all out PR damage control Ole Miss is doing. It is even harder to believe so many are willing to go along with it.

vCash
    I hope this drags out forever. Bc during all this rueing, their program is already basically under probation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I hope this drags out forever. Bc during all this rueing, their program is already basically under probation
    Been saying this all along. While we are all looking forward to their public execution, any delay to the process just makes it more difficult on them. I hope it drags out beyond signing day. It's killing their program...both in recruiting and with the morale of kids already there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    What rouge boosters? I don't think they have any of those. They do have boosters.
    There is one... who supplies the 'women of the night'..... Whether the name will be in the NOA or not is yet to be seen....

Rue Boosters.... there are many floating names... and I bet 90% of the ones I have collected are correct....

IF the COI is not until October then the final drafts of paper for sanctions and penalties should hit in January 2018, when the next scheduled NCAA meeting is scheduled for.

vCash
    If they are in the Network are they still considered rouge?****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    If they are in the Network are they still considered rouge?****
    Very good question*******. Especially with the way I spelled it, lol.

vCash
    Social media is still the untreated cancer suffering Ole Miss.

vCash
    Those would be the ones.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Here's two new nuggets that I haven't heard until today... and they're suttle, but they're both pretty significant if true.

1) the 2nd/amended NOA was put together with the understanding that OM was likely going to try to litigate this case in court. Meaning: Everything the NCAA has in there is iron clad and they have no intentions of backing off!

2) RR's choice of lawyer could be viewed as confirmation that the OM brass has signed off on the lawsuit. The implication was that if Merkel took it, it's because Vitter & Bjork didn't object. That's very telling.

When I was in DC, we'd sometimes have a lawyer close to a situation file a complaint because politically we weren't in a position to intervene in a matter. We used a "back door" essentially. It's a smart tactic and gives you a fighting chance without getting muddy, but sometimes it's too obvious who's really behind those types of efforts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Here's two new nuggets that I haven't heard until today... and they're suttle, but they're both pretty significant if true.

1) the 2nd/amended NOA was put together with the understanding that OM was likely going to try to litigate this case in court. Meaning: Everything the NCAA has in there is iron clad and they have no intentions of backing off!

2) RR's choice of lawyer could be viewed as confirmation that the OM brass has signed off on the lawsuit. The implication was that if Merkel took it, it's because Vitter & Bjork didn't object. That's very telling.

When I was in DC, we'd sometimes have a lawyer close to a situation file a complaint because politically we weren't in a position to intervene in a matter. We used a "back door" essentially. It's a smart tactic and gives you a fighting chance without getting muddy, but sometimes it's too obvious who's really behind those types of efforts.
    Doesn't take much common sense to figure out UNM is trying to do whatever they can. Now with the Louisville penalties announced, if UNM has to return all the bowl revenue since 2013 then that is a huge financial hit for not only the athletic department but the university itself.

vCash

I hope no sane person ever doubted #2. Folks in that town don't dare fart without approval from the mother ship.

vCash

Can you explain #2 a little further? What is the connection between Merkel and the OM administration?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash

#1 also explains why we didn't see draft night stuff or AJ Brown stuff in the amended NOA. It's not that the NCAA doesn't know it happened, it's because the 2nd NOA had to be iron clad tight, and maybe the NCAA just couldn't quite get there with those two situations. Doesn't really matter though. The NCAA has plenty.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Desperate little bastards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    #1 also explains why we didn't see draft night stuff or AJ Brown stuff in the amended NOA. It's not that the NCAA doesn't know it happened, it's because the 2nd NOA had to be iron clad tight, and maybe the NCAA just couldn't quite get there with those two situations. Doesn't really matter though. The NCAA has plenty.
    One of those SA refused to corporate -- he lied and was caught lying to the NCAA.... dear ole dad lied also.....