Thread: So the C-L reports

Banned
    vCash

So the C-L reports

That in fact Rebel Rags is "demanding" that the NCAA remove his clients name from all allegations. Their lawyer Merckel says he sent the demand in May and all he got back from the NCAA was, "we received your material, thanks"! So he "demanded" the same last Friday. I know the NCAA is scared.

What I find so interesting in the article, and has been discussed here, is the CL mentions the lawsuit specifically about RR suing LL, Kobe, and Miller for defamation and such. What I noticed in the filing is it also list John Doe SA numbers 1-15!!!!!!!! So here is the problem, and why does a reporter ask this. You have 15 other players that have said they received merchandise from RR, allegedly, yet somehow, RR and their lawyer have the names of the 3 people that can be most hated and used by the home team to spin this and sue them directly. Why does someone NOT ask these questions???

But yeah, let's keep pretending we were set up and this only involves, and is a direct result of mean ole LL, Kobe and Miller.

vCash
    So, RR is suing 18 people? 18!... yeah, they all out to get OM

vCash
    John Does 1-15, are included in case they want to enjoin someone in the future. It is also in there as a intimidation factor, as a warning to anyone else if they come forward they could be sued.

vCash
    Merkel gonna find out that the NCAA don't play.

It's funny because the Confederates love to live in the past (old times there are not forgotten, look away, look away, etc) and they are using a strategy that might have worked 15 years ago but stands no chance now. Every thing they do lately just shows the rest of the world how out of touch with reality they are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    That in fact Rebel Rags is "demanding" that the NCAA remove his clients name from all allegations. Their lawyer Merckel says he sent the demand in May and all he got back from the NCAA was, "we received your material, thanks"! So he "demanded" the same last Friday. I know the NCAA is scared.

What I find so interesting in the article, and has been discussed here, is the CL mentions the lawsuit specifically about RR suing LL, Kobe, and Miller for defamation and such. What I noticed in the filing is it also list John Doe SA numbers 1-15!!!!!!!! So here is the problem, and why does a reporter ask this. You have 15 other players that have said they received merchandise from RR, allegedly, yet somehow, RR and their lawyer have the names of the 3 people that can be most hated and used by the home team to spin this and sue them directly. Why does someone NOT ask these questions???

But yeah, let's keep pretending we were set up and this only involves, and is a direct result of mean ole LL, Kobe and Miller.
    You have 15 other players that have said they received merchandise from RR, allegedly, yet somehow, RR and their lawyer have the names of the 3 people that can be most hated and used by the home team to spin this and sue them directly. ???? How does C Liar know that there are 15 other players that said they have received merchandise? Remember there are at least 49 SA listed.....

vCash

What a coincidence, Ole Parrish Alford with the Daily Journal is reporting the same thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    You have 15 other players that have said they received merchandise from RR, allegedly, yet somehow, RR and their lawyer have the names of the 3 people that can be most hated and used by the home team to spin this and sue them directly. ???? How does C Liar know that there are 15 other players that said they have received merchandise? Remember there are at least 49 SA listed.....
    I'm no lawyer but THIS sounds like intent to defame
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    So, the Clarion Liar fails to report at any point during an ongoing 5 year NCAA investigation but are now giving weekly updates on a shitty apparel store suing some MSU football players. Wouldn't their readers need to be educated on how we got to this point?? That's like starting a book on Chapter 39. I've grown frustrated with our administration NOT pulling the media credentials of this tabloid paper. The CL is going to shit and I think we should help assist in their euthanization.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    So, the Clarion Liar fails to report at any point during an ongoing 5 year NCAA investigation but are now giving weekly updates on a shitty apparel store suing some MSU football players. Wouldn't their readers need to be educated on how we got to this point?? That's like starting a book on Chapter 39. I've grown frustrated with our administration NOT pulling the media credentials of this tabloid paper. The CL is going to shit and I think we should help assist in their euthanization.
    It's not like pulling their credentials would get us any worse coverage down there.

vCash

The NCAA is a billion dollar organization so some schmuck trying to sue for some shithole business isn't exactly going to be much more than a blip on the radar. It would be like a 4 year old taking a swing on a grown man. That is a nice tantrum junior, now go sit down and shut up.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    John Does 1-15, are included in case they want to enjoin someone in the future. It is also in there as a intimidation factor, as a warning to anyone else if they come forward they could be sued.
    Yeah my point is there are 15 others that said the same thing about RR handing out stuff, because I would think if they didn't have others already in there they would put John Does 1-100,000 or something. It is strange that out of 18 people, based on these numbers, that implicated RR, how is it the only names they have and only ones they are suing are these 3?!

vCash
    Yeah my point is there are 15 others that said the same thing about RR handing out stuff, because I would think if they didn't have others already in there they would put John Does 1-100,000 or something. It is strange that out of 18 people, based on these numbers, that implicated RR, how is it the only names they have and only ones they are suing are these 3?!
    Part if their lawsuit includes a conspiracy allegation, they hope that the fishing expedition with these 3 depositions leads them to add Mullen, MSU, SEC, etc. into this farce. The Cottrell lawsuit kind of was the same in that his attorneys kept adding defendants as the case went on as well as additional plaintiffs. As the trial approached, the judge threw out all but one defendant and removed all but Cottrell as plaintiffs. It is just a tactic.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 06-22-2017 at 10:59 AM.

vCash
    Like I said, huge conspiracy by NCAA, MSU, and former OM 'croots to take down the mighty Beaver....
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    I think those 15 "John Does" are just placeholders in case they want to add more to the lawsuit at a later time.