That in fact Rebel Rags is "demanding" that the NCAA remove his clients name from all allegations. Their lawyer Merckel says he sent the demand in May and all he got back from the NCAA was, "we received your material, thanks"! So he "demanded" the same last Friday. I know the NCAA is scared.

What I find so interesting in the article, and has been discussed here, is the CL mentions the lawsuit specifically about RR suing LL, Kobe, and Miller for defamation and such. What I noticed in the filing is it also list John Doe SA numbers 1-15!!!!!!!! So here is the problem, and why does a reporter ask this. You have 15 other players that have said they received merchandise from RR, allegedly, yet somehow, RR and their lawyer have the names of the 3 people that can be most hated and used by the home team to spin this and sue them directly. Why does someone NOT ask these questions???

But yeah, let's keep pretending we were set up and this only involves, and is a direct result of mean ole LL, Kobe and Miller.