Sorry if this has already been theorized but I just wanted to hear what the board has to say.

There are things that simply do not add up for OM right now. Namely why they would hang on to Freeze when they are staring at 21 Level 1 violations and the end of any semblance of competitiveness in football for the next decade. Also, while OM has never been forthcoming about naming their boosters who have been busted for cheating this seems like the extra mile with Ethics Commissions and lawsuits.

Could it be that AM was sloppy enough to get named in the NOA and OM is going out of their way to protect his reputation?

I say this because I talked to my brother who is a Tennessee grad and he said that if AM was named it would go beyond being a college football story. It would be a national celebrity being humiliated. With all the goodwill built up by that family in the NFL it would be a total nightmare for them.

Didn't AM have a direct hand in hiring Hugh Freeze?
Didn't AM mysteriously recuse himself from the CFB playoff committee for an illness I've heard nothing about?
Wouldn't AM be the first to want OM to get this swept under the rug? But instead we see OM digging in.

My tin foil hat is firmly strapped to my head. But until we see the NOA couldn't we at least speculate that his name COULD BE on it.