Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jake Wimberly's show today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg33 View Post
    I'm assuming you're talking about Scott McKinney? I believe that's his name. He used to have a show around here with another ole miss jock sniffer. Think the the old dude was an assistant at Ole Miss at some point. Most of the show revolved around some old lady's biscuits. They've literally sent out every mouthpiece they've got at this point. The shitstorm approacheth.
    Max Hal was the old dude? I might be misspelling his name. Yes Scott will do a one man circle jerk about ole miss.

vCash
    Jake defends the guy and mentions that the guy paid his dues, and served his time, but from what I understand, it hasn't even been to court yet. Correct?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    Jake defends the guy and mentions that the guy paid his dues, and served his time, but from what I understand, it hasn't even been to court yet. Correct?
    He spent two to three years in prison. He pleaded.

vCash
    So did anything eventful happen during the interview?

vCash
    McKinney did his time for what he was convicted of in Florida, but trust me, he still owes a lot of MS people money! However, no MS law enforcement agency ever brought charges against the POS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    McKinney did his time for what he was convicted of in Florida, but trust me, he still owes a lot of MS people money! However, no MS law enforcement agency ever brought charges against the POS!!
    One of the guys in Mississippi didn't push for prosecution once Florida sentenced him to the max 5 years of prison. As long as he got over 3 in Florida he was statisfied and wasn't going to pursue it further. Don't know about the others in Mississippi and Tenn.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    Just because someone serves their time doesn't mean that we should take anything he says seriously going forward.

Banned
    vCash
    I have no respect for people like that. I hate the way people seem to forgive and understand white collar crime but don't for others who rob a bank or convenient store.

to me, they are all equal in their scumbaggery.