Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

vCash
    Tyrion sees this is not going to end well. Thinking with cocks and c*nts instead of brains - now repeat that in The Hound's voice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Tyrion sees this is not going to end well. Thinking with cocks and c*nts instead of brains - now repeat that in The Hound's voice.
    The Hounds voice is kind of like the Morgan Freeman voice. When you think of it then you hear it in your head.

I really hate that Tyrion really didn't gain anything lately. He was outmaneuvered by Jamie and then he really didn't get anything from going to see Cersi although it did end up getting them Jamie to their side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    The Hounds voice is kind of like the Morgan Freeman voice. When you think of it then you hear it in your head.

I really hate that Tyrion really didn't gain anything lately. He was outmaneuvered by Jamie and then he really didn't get anything from going to see Cersi although it did end up getting them Jamie to their side.
    What's really going to be interesting is who out of the houses pledged to Cersi defy her and join Jaime in the North.

vCash
    If that witch can control fire, couldn't she destroy the army of the dead?

Could the 3 eyed Raven control a dead dragon like he could an alive one?

Is Cerci really pregnant or trying to use that to control Jamie?

Are the mountain and the hound going to be friendly or fight to the death?

And more importantly, how the hell are they going to resolve a war between 3 parties in only a few episodes? I have a feeling we're going to be left hanging at the finale next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If that witch can control fire, couldn't she destroy the army of the dead?

Could the 3 eyed Raven control a dead dragon like he could an alive one?

Is Cerci really pregnant or trying to use that to control Jamie?

Are the mountain and the hound going to be friendly or fight to the death?

And more importantly, how the hell are they going to resolve a war between 3 parties in only a few episodes? I have a feeling we're going to be left hanging at the finale next year.
    This is why I think the Great War with the Undead will be episodes 2-4. I think episode 1 will be them setting up the war then 2-4 defeating the Night King. Episode 5 & 6 will be the aftermath and subsequent war for the Iron Throne. I am not sure how they will do it all but every episode is supposed to be like a movie. So if that is the case then it will be like the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings in length. It will probably feel rushed since we are used to the details and setup in the show but movies do it all the time.

vCash
    And supposedly we aren't seeing any of this until early 2019.

vCash
    Maybe GRRM will have finished the 6th book by then.********

vCash
    Finally got around to watching the episode last night since I don't pay for HBO and have to pirate it. My initial thought: HOLY. SHIT. So much happened, even though there wasn't a ton of "action." Let's just start with the obvious: Cersei is an evil, lying bitch. If The Hound doesn't kill her, Jaime will. He finally sees her for what she really is. I can't wait for her to die. Unfortunately, I get the feeling we'll have to wait until the series finale or the episode before to see it happen. Is she lying about her pregnancy to manipulate everything? Who knows, but I would put nothing past her. There is no low to which she won't stoop to retain power.

Littlefinger got what was coming to him. It was awesome to see how perfectly Sansa & Arya played him. All his little games finally caught up to him. But I do agree with Sansa on one thing: In his own twisted way, I think he really did love her. Going to be interesting to see how Sansa & Arya play into the Great War. Sansa is now a political animal perfectly suited for leading a political charge to take the Iron Throne thanks to Littlefinger.

Still not sold on Bran. I think there might be some serious multiple personality disorder happening with him. He's the Bran everyone loves until he wargs, then who knows what he is? The fact he missed the marriage between Rhaegar & Lyanna says he doesn't know everything he thinks he does. I have a feeling that's going to bit the living at some point.

Bronn, Tyrion, and The Hound were all at their hilarious best. Even Pod got in on it a bit. Those three make me roll with laughter. Funniest moment of the night goes to the conversation between Bronn & Jaime about the Unsullied and their lack of a unit. Honorable mention goes to Bronn & Tyrion talking about Bronn operating only on his self-interest. I'm gonna be pissed if Bronn isn't one of the ultimate survivors and gets some sort of lordship out of it. The Hound is gonna kill The Mountain, and it's going to be epic when it happens.

Jon & Dany finally have their moment we've been building towards all season. I'm interested to see what Tyrion does. He was in favor of it earlier, but something was off when he saw Jon enter Dany's room. The big reveal of Jon's true name was a nice little Easter Egg: Aegon. As in the Conqueror and several others after, notably Maester Aemon's brother who became king. And as we've all suspected, he's the legit heir to the Iron Throne. Going to be interesting to see how he & Dany work out that relatively "minor" issue.

TNK using Viserion to take down the wall was predictable and awesome all at the same time. I really hope Tormund & Beric are still alive. It's gonna suck if they died. Tormund has quickly become one of the funniest characters on the show.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I might have an aneurysm waiting over a year for the final season. Going to be a LONG wait.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I think Tormund and Beric are on the side still standing and they have a long trek back to Castle Black or whatever castle is closest. Brann might already have seen it so they will at least be somewhat prepared for the undead army coming from the North. I read an article where Peter Dinklage said he thought Tyrion just didn't think it was a good idea for them to get involved. It is similar to how Dany risked her life and a dragon died for a dangerous mission to save Jon. He wants her to lead more with her head and she does a lot because of her heart. If she is in love with Jon then she might make irrational decisions because of that love. It also could be that the North went to war against the Targaryeans and it might make it more difficult to get them to their side if they think Jon has been seduced rather than believing in Dany.

vCash
    For those GoT fans, that also happen to be Always Sunny fans....a great combination, I don't mind adding....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I think Tormund and Beric are on the side still standing and they have a long trek back to Castle Black or whatever castle is closest. Brann might already have seen it so they will at least be somewhat prepared for the undead army coming from the North. I read an article where Peter Dinklage said he thought Tyrion just didn't think it was a good idea for them to get involved. It is similar to how Dany risked her life and a dragon died for a dangerous mission to save Jon. He wants her to lead more with her head and she does a lot because of her heart. If she is in love with Jon then she might make irrational decisions because of that love. It also could be that the North went to war against the Targaryeans and it might make it more difficult to get them to their side if they think Jon has been seduced rather than believing in Dany.
    Read an article with Ian Glen's (Jorah) comments about the Jon/Dany romance and he doesn't think it ends well for them. I don't know if he is just speculating or if this is a hint from the season 8 script.

Also, it occurred to me that Jaime is heading to Winterfell which means he is probably going to encounter Bran. Does his redemption come full circle by asking Bran to forgive him for pushing him out of the tower window?

And what if Bran in his new found freakiness says something like "No, thank you Jaime Lannister. Without your push I never would have been able to fly."

vCash
    I have not read any of the books so this will seem like a very long time until we get the 8th season, I am really looking forward to GOT starting back up.